<<You'll Never Be Alone>>-Sonic x Reader

You were currently lying on the bed, toying with your phone in the night, till' you heard Sonic scream and some glass breaking.

"Sonic?!" You shouted as you raced downstairs to look for your ravenette boyfriend.

You saw him in the kitchen, he was standing perfectly still. He was leaning on the counter, with his back facing you.

"S-Sonic? Are you okay?" You asked in a calm tone, slowly walking up behind him. He was panting as drops of sweat drew from his forehead.

"M-My parents..." his voice was barely audible.

"Sonic, what is it?"

"I remember them... I remember how they died." He said in a whisper. Oh how his word reminded you with the same fate. Your parents died in a fire, and so did his.

Suddenly, he scrunched his hair with his hands in a fast movement, Making you jump.

"I'm so alone." He whispered, barely entering your ears.

"No." You replied in a serious face. "I'm always here for you.

You wrapped your arms on his waist, hugging him from behind.

"You'll never be alone."

He turned around to face you, to be only met by teary (E/C) Eyes.

He hugged back, kissing your forehead. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him without hesitating. He never hesitated to kiss you back, either.

Those four words will always remain in his head:

"You'll Never Be Alone."

================
The title is different because I'm using a different phone keyboard ;-;

Anyway, Sorry for not updating for so long!

Hmm.... when shall I start working on the Black Butler x reader book, aye? ;3