《Pocky》-Sonic x Reader {Valentine's Special!}

LOL, this is soooo early! It ain't even February yet! XD

Well, HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAAAAYY MY SENPAIS! ^3^

Ayyyye guys! Feel free to request anything! (Mostly the drunk fanfiction challenge)

Requests are open! I'll try to do some requests if I have time!

Bai guys!

------

"I can't wait to do this!" You said to yourself while staring at the box filled with pocky.

You skipped out of your room and went to the living room where your boyfriend, Sonic, was cleaning his katanas.

After creeping up behind him, you snaked your arms to his face and covered his eyes with the palm of your hands."Boo!" You said before giggling like a child.

Sonic grabs your arms and pulls you into a hug. Both of you giggled, while you hid the box of pocky in your pocket.

"What's that?~" Sonic asks before pulling out the box of pocky out of your pocket without you noticing.

"A-ah! I-I.... I w-want-ted t-to..." You nervously said, exhaling loudly.

"Me too." The ravenette says before tou could finish your sentence. He then, takes one pocky stick out of the box and places it between his lips. You blushed nervously and copied what he did.

Both Sonic and you started nibbling and biting the pocky stick until your faces were an inch apart. Your blush grew worse and worse until your face was a tomato.

He bit the stick and pulled it out of your mouth, before eating it.

"S-Sonic!~" You pouted like a child since you didn't get the chance to kiss him.

"Your such a baby, (Y/N)." The ravenette teases, making you act more like a child.

Sonic grabs your chin to face him, a sly smirk appeared on his face. "But you're my baby."

He presses his lips onto yours which surprised you.

One of the perks of being a ninja.

You kissed back as he wrapped his arms around your waist. Since oxygen is hella important, both of you pulled away.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too!"