《Fever》- Sonic x Reader

It was almost dusk and Sonic was training in the forest, there was nothing wrong until it started raining. Though, even if you told him to come inside the apartment he wouldn't do so. He trained the whole day just to beat that 'Saitama' guy that he tried to defeat before getting punched on the balls a couple of times.

After a few minutes before the rain, Sonic went inside the apartment, clothes soaking wet from all the rain.

You heard the door open and shut behind you, "That's enough training for today, don't you think?"

No response.

The ravenette would mostly response, you got curious and looked behind you to find Sonic lying down on the couch with his arm covering his eyes.

You quietly approached him, his ink black hair was all messed up. He didn't care, though. "You okay?" You asked with a worried look on your face.

No response.

"Is u ded?" Lol jk u didn't say that xD

Worries flooded in you, So you gently placed your hand on his forehead, it was really hot. REALLY, REALLY HOT.

"Yikes..." You whisper-shouted to yourself. Being the tough-Bad@ss guy Sonic is, he can get sick quickly. Which was really weird despite all the trainings he did while raining. Probably because he got old or something xD.

You removed his arm carefully and placed it beside him, gently placing a wet towel on his head. (And by wet I mean stop being a pervert XD).

A few minutes had passed and you were currently sitting beside him. You even 'tried' to carry him to bed but ended up faceplanting on the floor, carried down by his fat@ss.

Suddenly, arms were wrapped around your waist, pulling you on top of Sonic. You looked up to see Sonic, his left eye was open while smirking.

"S-Sonic? Sonicccccc!" You squealed, trying to break free from his hold. You flailed your arms around.

"Hmph." The ravenette only hummed and hugged you tighter.

"So....nic.....I have to.... make dinner... and I... need... to be... alive... for that.." You gasped and squealed, thinking that this wasn't the way you're supposed to die.

"No. Stay." He replied, lightening his hold on you, alowing you to breathe.

After a couple minutes of trying to escape, you gave up. "Fine."

Both of you drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------

Heeyyyyyyyyyyyy waffle-chi's!!! Sorry for not updating for a couple of days! Im lazy.... goodnight guys anddddd luv yeh!