《Gift》-Neko! Genos x Reader (Valentines special)

I knoe, I knoe... IT'S TOO EARLY FOR A VALENTINE SPECIAL! ;u;

Hus ready to get nothing for valentines day? ;u;
Imma just goin ta eat some pizza in the corner...... 

Requested by: NightBlaize-Senpai! ^3^
--------------------

"What do you want for valentines, (Y/N)?" The cheeky cyborg asks, staring at you from your right side while you were baking a cake for valentines day.

"I already told you, I want something cute and adorable." You smiled at the blonde who shot you a confused glare.

"Specifically?" Genos asks, not okay with your answer. You sighed happily and put the cake in the oven.

"The only thing I want for valentines is you guys." You say, before wiping the sweat from your forehead with the back of your palm.

Genos sighed and went out the apartment without saying goodbye.

"Whats up with him?" Saitama pops his head out the kitchen door, showing his bright and glorious bald head.

"I wonder...."

----------3 days later-----------

Its been three days, No signs of Genos anywhere. You were worried about that dorky cyborg, you always thought about what he would be doing now and then.

You sighed while you were watching from the window, with your palm placed on your cheek.

"Oi, (Y/N) you haven't eaten yet." Saitama says from outside your room.

You didn't reply and just sighed again, all the thoughts and worries flooded your mind.

----------1 hour later----------

You were sitting on the couch, playing with your phone and sometimes groaning randomly which irritated Saitama a little bit.

*knock, knock*

"(Y/N), go answer the door, I'm busy." Saitama says from his room.

You sighed and stood up before walking to the door. To be greeted by.....

'Genos' you muttered breathlessly before stepping closer to him and hugging him. You quietly sobbed in his chest before he places his arms around your waist and producing heat from his chest.

"Where were you? I was worried about you!" You whined, lightly punching his chest.

"Shhhh, It's okay (Y/N), I'm here." The blonde whispers in your ear before letting you go and both of you walk in.

You noticed that he had a hood covering his head with a ribbon on top of it.

"Whats with the ribbon and hood?" You ask curiously, while sniffing.

Genos slowly takes off the hood, revealing two dandelion colored cat ears. Suddenly, a long tail grew out of his back and started waving around.

"G-Genos? W-whats..... that?" You asked, shocked and confused.

"Happy valentines day, (Y/N)."  Genos says before pulling you into his chest and wrapping his arms around you.

You smiled and hug him back before you pressed your lips on his. He was shocked at first, but he kissed back after a second.

"I love you,Genos."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

------------
Sorry its short ;u;

I was in a rush to sleep, mah bed missed me so badly. Same with me.

Mai bootypul bed, u so soft and warm. I belong with chu for valentines ;u;

Well, nayt nayt guys! ^3^

NightBlaize ish mai best friend/senpai! ^w^

I wuv ya! (And mai bed-Jk!) XD