《Truth or Dare?》- Special Valentine Special! (Various x Reader)

Hai guys! So... here it is! The story you've all been wating for!
The awesome people who joined:
2Geeky-Mizuki Hiroshi
disheveledEuthanasia-Miyuko
NightBlaize-Nice Valentine
ScarletMoonRose-Akari Chiharu
Shadow-Hatake-Kakashi
Spirit-Law-Kurumi
Jean_da_war_horse-Gab
HotaruTheSlayer-Hotaru
disheveledEuthanasia-Miyako
NoriDeeAnimefreak-Nori Himazuki
kunoichi-cat-Kuro
---------------------
"C'mon (Y/N)! Do it!" Kurumi exclamed, looking excitedly at your hesitating face.

"B-B-But I-"

"Just do it!" Gab chimed in.

"F-Fine!" You nearly shouted at their faces.

You reached and grabbed the spoiled milk from Kurumi and poured it on your head.

"N-Nyah!" You shouted in disguist, flailing your arms around you, trying to hit Kurumi and Gab.

All the girls around you laughed at the look of your face. You growled and scooped some milk from your head and threw some at Chiharu.

"H-Hey! I wasn't part of anything!" Chiharu defended, putting her knife, that she was polishing, aside.

"You deserve it! You psychopath!" Hotaru laughed, before getting hit in the face with some ranted milk by Chiharu.

"Stop! Now we have to clean ourselves!" You exclamed, shrugging the milk off your head before standing up and grabbing a towel.

"You sound like a mom, (Y/N)" Miyako said, before throwing more ranted milk on your face.

"Stop! I-" You were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Oh! I'll get it!" Nice exclamed while running to the door and opening it.

"H-Hey guys! I-It's G-Genos! The Cyborg Prince!" Nice exclamed.

"R-REALLY?!" Mizuki jumped in shock, grabbing the towel from your hand and wiping some ranted milk from her face.

"I would like to inform you that all S-class heroes have a meeting." Genos spoke up, ignoring the others.

"O-Oh! Right! I forgot about that!" Elisa chimed, rushing to Genos.

"Aww... do you guys really have to go?" Hotaru asks, playing with a strand of her hair.

"Umm....." Nori looks down.

"Well... the hero's assosiation called S-class heroes just for a meeting." Genos spoke up, looking at all the girls in the room.

Mizuki blushed, A LOT, while trying to hide it with her black long hair.

"O-Oh! Where are my manners? I'm Nice, Nice Valentine." Nice said, smiling at Genos.

"This is Mizuki, she....." Nice looked nervous and leaned closer to Genos.

" ....she has a crush on you." Nice whispered, making Genos blush and widen his eyes.

"H-HEY! W-WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Mizuki exclames before grabbing a pillow from the couch and repeatedly hitting Nice on the head with it.

"N-Nothing!" Nice exclamed, raising her hands to cover her head and face.

"I'm (Y/N)!" You say, ignoring the fact that you have 10 monts old milk splattered all over your head.

"I'm Hotaru, this is Chiharu, Kakashi, Kurumi, Kuro, Nori, Gab, Elisa and Miyako." Hotaru spoke up.

"I'm Genos." The blonde spoke up.

"Yeah, mister Obvious." Kurumi rolls her eyes while smiling and wiping the liquid off her face.

"May I ask, what have you girls been doing?" Genos says, eyeing the ranted milk on all of your faces.

"We were playing...." You said, trying not to punch kurumi in the face.

"Oh." Genos widened his eyes.

"Oi, Genos, What are you doing here?" A bald man stood right next to Genos, looking at all of the girls.

"N-Nothing, Sensei." Genos looked nervous.

"Hey, since you're here.... you can play with us!" Kuro exclamed happily.

"That..... that sounded REALLY dirty in my mind..." Kurumi says while smirking like a pervert.

"U-Uh...." You muttered nervously before slapping Kurumi in the face.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Kurumi jumped.

"Perv." You muttered to her.

"Sure..." Saitama says, while blushing.

Even if he was a hero, that doesn't stop him from being a pervert.

"HA! I FOUND YOU!" A mysterious voice exclames behind Saitama.

Saitama swiftly grabbed the person's weapon and snapped it in half.

"U-uh....." A black-haired man with a long purple scarf said in nervousness.

"Who are you?" You said, eyeing the man.

"I'm Speed of Sound Sonic! The fastest ninja on earth!" Sonic exclamed bravely and kept on bragging.

"As I was saying.... Wanna join?" Gab said, excitement filled her eyes.

----------------
Don't worry guys! There will be a part two! I'll try and make it! Valentinessssssssssssss.....

Also, finals are coming up next week and wish me luck! ^^

PART TWOOOOOOO

THANK CHU FOR JOINING FWENDS! ^~^