Genos x Reader x Sonic

Another request from DatOneFunnyUnicorn-Senpai! ^U^

"NO! NO! NO! I'M GONNA-... DAMMIT!" You screech at Sonic who kept on tickling you while you were playing your favorite video game on the couch.

"DAMMIT, SONIC!" Sonic laughs evily before a grin started to form on his face.

Genos, on the other hand, was stalking you from the windows. He really was worried sick when you left Saitama's apartment and never returned after two hours.

"I need some fresh air." You say, before placing you console down and walked outside.

"Alright, but be careful." Sonic says, wiping the worried look off his face.

"Okay, dad." You grin, teasing the ravenette.

"I prefer you call me daddy~." Sonic replies with a perverted smirk on his face.

"Shut up." You then, stepped out the door without looking back at the ravenette.

"There you are!" Suddenly, Genos pops up upside-down, since he was hanging from the tree branches.

"HOLY HORNY COW! YOU SCARED THE DAIRY OUTTA ME!" You exclmae after jumping back in surprise.

"S-Sorry, (Y/N)-san.." Genos apologizes before suddenly falling down on the ground.

"You okay?" You stick your hand out for the blonde to grab. Genos took it.

"I-I'm fine, can I ask you a question?" He says, looking at your (E/C) orbs.

"What? And what are you doing here again?" You ask, giving the blonde a confused look.

"I should be asking the same question." Genos replies, glancing down at your body, as if he was trying to check if you were hurt.... or what if he was using x-ray vision?... nah.

"I-" you were cut off by Sonic who came rushing out the door with anger that crossed his face.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Sonic screeches before grabbing one of his katanas and pointing it at Genos.

Genos started to glow, signaling for Sonic to fight him.

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm your man-tits down, guys!" You exclame, stepping in between the two.

"(Y/N), you have to go" Genos says, charging his blasters. His eyes were focusing on Sonic, making you feel ignored, somehow.

"Noooooo! Can you guys stop fighting for once and actually NOT beat each other's face up?" You defend, putting your hands on your hips.

"Hmph." Sonic mutters, turning his head to the left and crossing his arms on his chest.

Genos mutters something to himself before facing left and crossing his arms, too.

"Ugh, stop acting like kids... men are suposed to NOT act like kids" You sigh in frusteration before going back inside Sonic's house.

You finally came back outside after putting on your sweater and decided to go home.

"We're seriously not going to earn (Y/N)'s heart if we keep fighting like this." Genos breaks the silence between him and Sonic.

"Yeah, guess so." Sonic replies while scratching the back of his head.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but...... we...w-we.... we..... have to t-t-team up.." Genos continues, earning a nod of agreement from Sonic.

*Time skip to your apartment brought to you by Saitama's hair salon*

After getting in your apartment, you plopped down on the couch and stared at the ceiling for minutes.

Suddenly, your stomach began to grumble.

"Shush now, my stomach, mommy will get you some food." You say to yourself before sitting up on the couch and walking toward the kitchen.

You suddenly heard the rustling of pots and pans in the kitchen, giving you goosebumps all over your body before shrugging it off.

You turn on the light switch to find a blood-curling sight.

Sonic was standing awkwardly while wearing nothing but a ribbon on his private parts.

Genos was shirtless, atleast he had some pants on. He had a red ribbon on his head.

All the blood from your body was rushing up to your face, making it heat up and before you knew it, you fainted.

"Told ya it would work." Sonic says before giving Genos a bored expression.

"You think she'll be fine?" Genos asks.

"Yep."