Sonic x Gamer!Reader x Saitama

As a pro gamer, you were famous for being a awesome, cute and pro gamer girl. This time, you were on your way to your cousin's house to play video games.

Your cousin lives deep within the forest, but being the brave girl you are and all those horror games you played, you went in the forest alone.

Fwoosh

The sound of wind hit your face and made the leaves of the trees rustle.

You shrugged it off and kept on walking with your skateboard in hand.

Whoosh

Another gust of wind hit your back making your (H/C) hair flow in front of your face.

It's damn windy today, jeez

"Can I go home now?" You heard a voice from behind the trees and bushes.

Curiousity took over you and you followed the voice which led you to a bald guy with a white cape talking to a samurai-looking guy with a long purple scarf.

Suddenly, the samurai vanished and appeared beside the baldy who had held his fist out and accidentally punched the samurai's.... yeah.

You couldn't help but laugh insanely, which earned the bald guy's attention and so did the samurai's

"Sorry!" The bald man apologized, turning to the samurai dude who was shaking violently.

"Oi, what are you doing here?" The baldy turned to you and gives you an emotionless glare.

"Nothing, the sound of failure led me here." You reply, giving the Samurai guy an evil smirk." Also who is that Samurai dude?"

"He's Speed of Sonic Sound?.... maybe... I kinda forgot his name." The bald man said emotionless, making the samurai growl.

"Uhm. I am Speed of Sound Sonic, and I am a NINJA, NOT a Samurai." The ravenette scoffs, ignoring the pain in his thingy.

"Well, whatever, I gotta go" you say, Ignoring the samurai when you notice it was almost night.

"Alright" the bald man carelessly says.

"W-wait! Aren't you going to be amazed my quick reflexes?" Sonic says and gives you a smirk.

"What? The part where you get hit in the junk? Yeah, I was amazed. Now I gotta go." You laugh evily before running away in the woods.

A few minutes later, you got lost. "DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMNT IT DAMN IT" were the words you kept muttering to yourself while finding your way out.

Suddenly, you found yourself given a piggy-back ride by the samurai dude.

"Surprised?" The jerk teases.

You wanted to hit him or make a comeback but you were stiff frozen in your spot.

"I thought so." He added and with great speed, he dashes through the woods and bushes making you squeal and your hair go everywhere.

*Time skip brought to you by Genos' shampoo products*

You were finally in front of your cousin's house. Your hair was out of place, but you didn't really much care.

"T-thanks.." you mutter and was loud enough for Sonic to hear.

"No prob, I knew you were amazed." He jerkily raises his brow and smirks.

"... samurai" you add.

"WHAT?! FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I-"

Sonic was cut off by your sudden burst of laughter. He elbows you lightly in the stomach.

"Ouch... anyways, bye samurai"

"I'M NOT A SAMURAI!!!!!"

harharharharhar, what do you guys think? Yay or nay?