《Pervert》-Genos x Reader

I know ye guys like it (●U•)

"Genos." You say, making the blonde look up from the manga he was reading, since Saitama was really interested in it.

"What are you reading?" You continue.

"Manga, Sensei loved to read it mostly this one." Genos replies, looking back down into the manga.

"Can I see?" You ask in confusion.

"Err.... Sensei told me not to let you." Genos replies nervously.

"Whyyy? I'm boreddd." You whine and pout while stretching your arms up.

"No." The blonde said in a serious tone.

"Please...?" You begged and stood up on your knees.

"No." He repeated again, not taking the serious tone off his voice.

You growled in anger and quickly ran next to the cyborg to look at the manga. You only saw half of the page before Genos could hide it.

Turns out it wasn't any manga.... it was a romantic gross one.

"DA FACK ARE YOU READING GENOS?!" You exclame before blushing like a tomato.

"S-sensei liked it, so I wanted to know why. Now I know why." The blonde smirks like a pervert before placing the manga aside.

"Baka! YOU PERVERT!" You screech angrily while blushing a lot.

"No, Sensei is." He replied in monotone.

"THAT BALD MAN IS GONNA PAY." You roared in anger before getting pinned down on the floor by Genos.

"G-Genos, w-what are you d-doing?" You ask and started to blush again, calming you down.

"Now I know what to do when you get mad." The blonde replies before smirking and crashing his lips onto yours.

This was gonna be a long day.

-------------

DID YE LIKE IT????? I tried anyway ;-;

It's beeen a loooonnnggg time since I made a story like this. T^T