Don't Let Me Go (A Larry Stylinson Story)

Harry's Pov

It was already 8:20 where was he? I paced back and forth eagerly, I stepped outside. It was already dark out. A gush of wind hit me sending shivers through my body. Louis was supposed to be home an hour ago. We planed on watching Grease, his favorite movie. Could he of forgotten our plans? No, of course not, there had to be a reason. He's never stood me up before.

He's probably out with Eleanor, their probably at her house. I don't even want to think about what their doing. i cant feel my stomach knotting up.

I sat back down and buried my face in my hands. I felt a drop hit my knee dampening the material of my jeans, I'm crying, no scratch that, I'm sobbing. My voice cracks and i let out a huff of air. I'm so pathetic, crying over this. No wonder Louis doesn't love me. I don't blame him for wanting to spend time with Eleanor not me.

Louis Pov

The park bench felt like ice against my bum. I wrapped myself up tighter in my jacket. My eyes scanned the park until they met a pair of brown ones, Eleanor. She smiled and waved at me. I stood up to meet her as she made her way over to me and embraced me in a hug. "Hey El" I said smiling back at her. My expression faded. I knew she could tell something was wrong. Her smile turned into a look of worry.

"What is it baby?" She said, concern in her voice. "I- I um, We need to talk about us." Well here goes nothing. "I was thinking, break is almost up and then we will be working and going back out on tour. I won't be able to see you. I just don't think its fair to you. Maybe we should spend some time apart."

"You want to break up?" She stated more than questioned. Her voice held no emotion. She looked down at her feet. She stayed quiet for what felt like forever. I swear I saw a tear run down her face. She sat completely still. I waited for her to respond but she never did.

I broke the silence. "Are you okay?" It took a second but she slowly looked up. Tears fighting their way out of her eyes but she quickly blinked them back. "Yes, Lou, I'm okay." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and stood up. "It's getting late, I'm going to head home. Bye, Lou." I watched as she walked away.

I leaned back into the bench. The sky was grey, It looked like it was going to rain soon. I took a deep breath and looked at my phone. '6:50' I had enough time to stop and get a drink. I got in my car and turned the heat up. I drove to the nearest pub, it was about 3 blocks away from Harry and I's flat.

..........

I downed another beer, and looked to the other glasses sitting in front of me. I got out my phone 3 missed calls from Harry. What does he want? Fuck, I forgot about the movie. Shit, shit, shit, Harry was waiting for me. How could I forget. I looked at the time it was already 2 a.m.

I jumped out of my seat, maybe a little too fast. I steadied my self. Every thing was out of focus, probably shouldn't have drunken that much. I walked out side. It was raining really hard now. I was too drunk to drive. I braced myself before stepping out in the rain and began my walk to our flat.

I reached mine and Harry's flat. I was completely drenched. I hung up my coat and kicked off my TOMS. It was dark and silent in the house, besides the sound of the rain beating on the windows. "Harry?" I called out quietly. He's probably sleeping.

I walked into the living room and saw a lump on the couch. I walked over to a sleeping Harry and sat down next to him on the edge of the couch. Should I wake him so he can sleep in his bed? I would carry him up to his room but I was soaking wet and probably a little to drunk. I hesitantly put my hand on his shoulder and shook him gently.

His eyes fluttered open. "Lou?" He said, his eyes scanning the room before meeting mine. "Where were you?" he asked softly. "I was worried, you didn't come home and I-" I cut him off. "I'm so sorry Harry I lost track of time and-" He cut me off this time. "You've been drinking." He said coldly.

He sat up and started walking towards the stairs. "Harry?" I whispered nervously. Why is he acting so weird? "What?" He said harshly turning around to face me. His voice was filled with anger. His reaction took me back. I tensed up and caught my breath. "I'm really sorry, I- I just-"

"Save it." His words cut mine. He gave me the most angry, pain-filled look, before turning around and storming upstairs to his room. Why was he so mad? He looked so hurt too. Did I really hurt him? I mean I would be upset if someone ditched me and forgot about our plans, but it wouldn't hurt that bad. I've been stood up before but I was never that angry about it.

I walked down the hall to my room, I slowed down as i passed Harry's room. His door was closed and I could hear an noise coming from his room. I gently pressed my ear to the door. What I heard surprised me and broke my heart - Harry was crying.

Hey guys so this is my first time writing a fan fiction like this. I Mean I wrote Smut before but I'm really ashamed of it and its pretty horrible. But, I'm leaving it up. So... what did you think of the story so far? I have big plans for this story. I just hope you guys enjoyed it

Courtney xx