Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Zayn's Pov

I watched as the water fell over his body. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back as the shampoo ran out of his hair and down his chest. I bit my lip. Why do I find this so attractive? I need to stop thinking about Liam this way. Why did I even agree to let him shower with me?

He's standing so close to me. I have to contain myself. I looked down to his lips. They were so pulp. I want to kiss him so bad. His eyes fluttered open. I stared deep into his eyes, they were wide and filled with an unreadable emotion.

"C-can you hand me the s-soap?" He stuttered. Why is he so nervous. Well I guess he's probably just uncomfortable. I handed him the soap. He swallowed. "T-thanks."

I switched places with him so I could stand under the water. I began to wash my hair. I watched him as he rubbed soap on to his body. Damn, that boy's fit. My eyes trailed down his back.

I watched as he reached behind him attempting to wash his back. "Need Help?" Why did I just ask that? I said it with so much confidence. I wasn't even thinking.

He hesitated for a while. I probably creped him out more. "S-sure." He stuttered. Wow, I actually get to touch him. I have an excuse to rub my hands down his back. My imagination we wild.

My body took control of me. I stepped closer to him pressing up against him. his body felt so good against mine. I closed my eyes and ran my hand down his arm, wrapping my hand around his. Did he just shiver? Must be my imagination. I grabbed the soap from his hands and stepped back.

I soaped up my hands and placed them on his shoulders, causing him to jump. I leaned up against him again. Why am I doing this? My lips grazed his ear. "Shhh." I purred into his ear. I felt him shiver again. Why is he shivering. Is he scared? Fuck, I'm scaring him.

I backed away from him again. I began to run my hands down his back massaging the soap into his back. I'm enjoying this too much. This boy is really turning me on. Luckily I was able to control myself from going hard. I reluctantly finished with his back.

Okay, Zayn. Time to stop touching Liam. it's like my body craved him. I snaked my arms round his waist and pulled him against me. Damn, this felt great.

I dragged him under the water so he could rinse off. My arms wouldn't detach from him. I leaned against him resting my head above his shoulder. I closed my eyes for a second taking in the moment. I opened them and looked down.

What the fuck? Is he seriously hard? I did this? I couldn't have. just then a knock on the door broke me from my thoughts. "The storms starting back up!" Harry shouted through the door.

Liam jumped out of my arms and gone in a second. I shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I stepped out. "Hey mate. Good shower?" Harry smirked. I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop the smile from spreading. "Anyways Lou and I are going to start another movie. Care to join us?"

A movie doesn't sound bad. I doubt I would sleep after what just happened. "Sure." I answered. He smiled. "Good. I'm going to make sure Niall's out of the shower. Can you ask Liam if he wants to join us as well?"

Fuck, I don't want to talk to Liam now. Harry tilted his head waiting for a response. I sighed. "Okay." I mumbled. I walked to Liam's room. I didn't even bother knocking.

I opened the door. "Liam-" I gasped when I saw what he was doing. Why is Liam jacking off?! Was that because of me? I don't even know what to think. "OH MY GOD!" He looked at me, horrified. I quickly shut the door.