Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Harry's Pov

I made breakfast for Lou and I. After we finished eating I went into the living room and put Grease in. I figured since we didn't watch it yesterday why not now? "Loouuiiis" I called out in my best opera voice. He came in and looked at me. "What?" he questioned giving me a strange look. Probably because of my mood. I'm normally not this 'chipper' in the morning, but I couldn't help myself. Who isn't happy when they wake up holding the person they love.

"I put in Grease I figured we could watch it now since we have nowhere to be." I  exclaimed happily. He frowned and gave me a sympathetic look. "Oh, I'm sorry Haz, I have to go. I have plans. I won't be back until later" I felt like I got slapped across the face. "Again?" I asked, my voice cracking. He looked down and shuffled his feet before looking at me again. "I-" He started to explain before I cut him off. "It's Eleanor isn't it?" I said bitterly. I couldn't help it it just slipped out. I was angry, jealous actually.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked confused and annoyed. I wanted to stop myself from what I was about to say but all of my jealousy came flooding out before I could stop myself. "It means you spend all of your time with her and you always cancel on our plans to go hang out with her. I thought we were best mates but you act like you don't even care about anyone else anymore. You only have time for her."

Louis face looked shocked. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were wide. Fuck, I should have kept my mouth shut. His expression quickly changed. He looked hurt but more than anything he looked furious.

"The bakery" he spat. "I was going to drive all the way out to Cheshire. I ordered your favorite cake from the bakery. I felt bad about yesterday so I was going to make it up to you. And just so you know Eleanor and I broke up yesterday."

I was shocked. My mind tried to process everything he just said to me. He was going to drive all the way out there just to buy a cake for me? I really messed up. This explains why he came home drunk. He went to the bar after his break up. He was probably having the worst day yesterday and I didn't make it any better. Why do I keep messing up?

"Louis-" I squeaked out. "Fuck off" He said coolly before walking out of the apartment.

The next thing I knew I was on the floor, sobbing. I sat there for a good half hour crying before I picked myself up and went into the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and splashed water on my face. I looked in the mirror feeling nauseous at the sight of the person before me. My eyes were red and puffy, I looked pathetic. I cringed at my appearance. 'I'm so ugly' I repeated over and over again in my head.

Why would anyone want me I'm ugly on the inside and out. I'm selfish too. I'm in love with my best mate and band mate. I could ruin our carriers. Management would never approve of having a gay member in the group.

Pain seared through my hand. Bits of broken glass were lodged into my hand and there was blood now dripping everywhere. I hadn't even realized I punched the mirror.

I picked the glass out of my hand and ran it under the water. It stung really bad. I bandaged up my hand and cleaned up the broken glass and blood from the counter. It scared me that I was losing control over my actions. I need to tell someone about my problems before it's too late.

Louis Pov

I cant believe he just said that to me. It was shocking actually. I was now really mad at Harry. I wonder how long he's felt that way.

"Louis-" he managed to squeak out, he looked absolutely horrified at what he just said. No matter how sorry he was I don't care, It was out of line. I didn't want to hear his excuses. I cut him off before he could say anything else. "Fuck off" I hissed at him. Tears were now welling up in his eyes. I need to get out of here, now. I turned around and stormed out.

I looked outside to find my car, perfect, its not here. I forgot I had left it at the pub. I left the flat to quickly to grab my jacket. Luckily I had the keys though. Instinctively I grabbed them off the hook with out thinking. Unluckily, It was freezing outside and still raining.

I started to work my way down the street to the pub. Where am going to go? I'm defiantly not going home. I'll probably go to Niall's. He's further away but he won't bother me like Zayn and Liam would. I love them both to death but I'm not in the mood to answer their questions. Besides, Niall's always been good at cheering me up.

It looked dark out even though it was the afternoon. The storm clouds were so thick. If it wasn't pouring I would probably be able to see my breath in the air, that is if I could even see at all. My vision was blurred and my cheeks were wet, probably due to tears, but its raining too hard, I cant even tell.

I started to sprint to my car, the sooner I get there the better. Running may not have been the best idea considering I can't see right now. I felt my feet slip on the wet concrete and my body flung through the air. I hit the ground, hard, the force of my fall sent me skidding a good two feet.

Damn it. As if I needed this now. I shakily pushed my self of the ground. There was a hole in my jeans and I definitely did some damage to myself. I had skinned both knees, one of them pretty well. I also scrapped my hands catching my self. My body ached from hitting the ground so roughly. So much for sprinting. I continued my now, slow journey, limping back to the car.

So far I've written this all in a day so at this point I don't really have many views, but, I will be continuing because I am bored and I have nothing else to do. Next chapter will have Niall's pov. So what do you think? This was Louis and Harry's "Big" fight. I realize it wasn't that extreme but I will be dragging it on slightly, sorry. Believe it or not I'm actually going somewhere with this story. I realize I'm rambling now. I'll just start the next chapter.

Courtney xx