Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Louis Pov

It was thunder storming again. Every sound of the thunder roaring through the night sky sent my body jolting. I tried to calm myself down, the living room was dark and empty feeling. This time Harry wouldn't be here for me. I don't think we will be talking for a while. That fight was pretty bad for us. Another strike, this time it shook the house. I whimpered, shivering under the blankets. Calm down Lou, It's just thunder. "Lou?" I heard a Irish voice call out softly. I turned to face Niall, trying my best to control my shaking.

He came over and sat down next to me, patting my back. "You can come sleep up stairs with me if you want." He asked me. We've all slept in the same bed together before, so it wouldn't be weird. Besides that's better than sleeping on the couch. "Okay." I said finally, getting up and following him to his room. I got In bed and just as I got comfortable both Niall and I's phones went off.

Harry's Pov

I couldn't sleep. I just kept thinking about the fight. I'm so stupid. Louis never came back, he probably slept at one of the boy's flats. I feel so horrible, I need to apologize. I can't stop thinking about him. I've been listening to his old CD's. He has good taste in music. I listened to The Fray for the most part I feel like some of the songs are relatable at the moment.

I tossed and turned in my bed. Listening to the storm outside. I need to be near Louis. I need to hold him. He's probably scared right now. I got out of bed and started walking to the kitchen to get some tea. I made Louis' favorite, just the way he likes it. I sat down on the bar stool sipping the tea. I felt my self finally feel sleepy.

I went upstairs to got to bed. I instead found myself walking into Lou's room. I crawled under his blankets and drifted off to sleep.

(A/N: sorry I know this is switching back and forth a lot, that's just how I felt it would be best to write it.)

Louis Pov

'One new message from Simon' this can't be good. I exchanged a worried glance with Niall before opening the message.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I need you boys to pack your bags and meet me at the recording studio in an hour. It is very important. Do not speak of this to anyone   -Simon

"Well so much for sleeping." Niall said, yawning. "What do you think this is about?" I asked, looking over the message again. "Don't know but better get packing." He said, dragging himself out of bed. I did the same and headed to the door. "See you at the studio."

  I stepped outside and shivered at the cold air. It was still storming, I braced my self and ran as best as I could, with my bandages, to my car. I sat down, my seat was damp from earlier. Another crack of thunder caused me to jump. I started the car and turned the heat up and put the radio on full blast, blocking out the storm.

  ....  

I stepped into the flat. It was really dark. I walked into the kitchen, it was a mess, and people say I'm the messy one. There was a tea kettle out along with the tea packets, milk, and sugar. It looked like Harry hadn't done dishes either. The television was left on in the living room and all of my CD's were spread out on the floor. There was used tissues everywhere. This is so weird. I wonder what Harry has done today?

 I walked into the bathroom to collect my stuff, the mirror was completely shattered and there was drops of blood on the floor. Okay- weirder. I went to check on Harry he wasn't there. The house was quiet except for the rain, the storm had dived down. Maybe he packed his stuff and was at the studio already. I shrugged and headed down the hall to my room.  

I opened the door and saw Harry, sound asleep in my bed. His tea cup siting on the night stand. What the fuck? Why is he in my room? Okay, things are getting progressively weird.   "Harry?" I asked, flipping on the light. He woke up instantly and sat up looking at me confused. He picked up his phone, probably checking the time. I watched as his eyebrows furrowed. He must have just gotten the message.  

"Why are you sleeping in my bed, and what the hell happened in the bathroom?" I asked, concerned. There was a lot going on right now I don't understand. He jerked his head up looking at me quickly. "None of your business." He spat. pushing past me to leave the room.  

None of my business? I live here too. That was my bed. I defiantly think that was my business. I don't know what's gotten into him lately, he's being such an ass.

I got out my bag and started packing. I wasn't sure where we were going and for how long so basically just packed my whole wardrobe. I grabbed a few more things and a pillow and blanket for traveling, which I assume we will be doing. I chuckled to myself, traveling, that should be fun, being stuck in a confined space with Harry for an extended amount of time.

I headed towards the bathroom, the door was shut and the lights were on. Harry must be in there, fantastic. I tried to open the door, locked. "Harry?" I shouted through the door. "Open up, I need in." "Go away Louis, I'm busy." He snarled. "Harry, I'm serious open up, now. I need to get my stuff and we have to be there in 20 minutes."

It was quiet for a minute before the door finally flew open. He stood there glaring at me. Now that I had a better look at him I noticed his eyes were red an puffy, he had dark circles under them as well. He looked pale and worn out. He pushed past me, again, and stormed down the hall into his room, slamming to door. I gathered my stuff from the bathroom and made one last sweep through the house grabbing a few extra things before heading out.

I stepped outside tightening my jacket around me. I headed to my car. I would take a car with Harry, but given the circumstances I'm in no mood to be in the same car as him right now.

.....

I arrived at the studio. The other boys were already there. Zayn and Niall had both passed out. Niall had his head on Zayn's shoulder, drooling. Zayn had his head rested on top of Niall's, snoring softly. Liam, on the other hand, was awake. He looked very tired though. He looked at me, then around the room. "Where's Harry?" He mumbled, drowsiness coating his words. "He should be here soon." I replied. Liam looked very confused. He opened his mouth to speak, but just then Harry arrived. He didn't say anything, he took a seat next to Zayn.

I decided to sit down too. I sat next to Liam and waited for Simon. A few minutes later he entered the room looking very grim. "Good morning, boys." He said sounding slightly tired himself but mostly concerned. Ha, Morning. It was about 3:30 now. I guess technically it was morning. Zayn and Niall had both woken up now. Zayn made a face and wiped Niall's drool off his shoulder.

"Your all probably wondering what's going on. I'm afraid its not good news." Oh no, I wonder what's wrong. I scanned the room, the boys all held the same expression on their faces, They all looked worried, no one as much so as Simon. This has to be bad.

The next words woke me up immediately. "You have received a rather serious death threat. We will be moving you to a secluded area for a while until we can get the situation under control."

Cliff hanger! What? Actually not much of a cliff hanger, if you read summary before hand you knew this was coming. Anyways, I wrote this then my computer restarted so I had to rewrite it. So I'm tired now. I'll update again tomorrow. Courtney xx