Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Harry's Pov

I took a deep breath. The cool crisp air filled my lungs. The light scent of the flowers and trees lingered through the air. I ran my fingers delicately over the tree bark, tracing the lines, feeling all of the bumps, cracks and crevasses.

"Harry," I soft voice called my name from behind me, Louis. I spun around. The blue of his orbs clearer than the sky. "I found you." His smile spread all the way up to his eyes.

His fingers weaved between mine. He pulled me along through the forest to a patch where the sun shinned through the trees illuminating the life in the forest. Louis stood under the sun, glowing.

His hand left mine to snake around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Our chests pressed firmly together. Everything around us was a blur. I feel like I was in a movie. The only thing I saw right now was Louis.

He stared deeply into my eyes, He looked at my lips briefly, I had just now realized how close we actually were.

Louis' eyes fluttered closed, as did mine. His lips pressed to mine gently. Moving slowly and carefully as if I would break.

He ended the kiss, leaving his forehead to mine. I kept my eyes closed. I felt his breath hit my lips, I needed to kiss him again.

"I love you." Louis breathed the three words I never thought I would ever hear from him. My eyes shot open to look at him but he wasn't there.

I wasn't in the forest, I was in my room, in bed. It was a dream. It was just a stupid dream. I looked over to see Louis laying beside me. He looked at me with a concerned face.

"Bad dream?" He asked softening his expression. "No." My eyes trailed away from him. " If it wasn't a bad dream then why are you crying?" Crying? I didn't notice. I guess I was. "Because I wish it were real."

I rolled over. "Wish what was real?" He asked. "Harry?" His voice was soft. "Nothing, Louis, go back to bed." I said a little harsher then I intended.

I remembered that we left the monitors on in the panic room. I rolled over to look at Louis. He was sleeping now. I carefully got out of bed and crept downstairs. I opened the door to the panic room and climbed down into it.

I walked up to the monitors and looked them over stopping over the one of Zayn's room. Liam and Zayn were sleeping together in each others arms. I felt a tear escape my eyes. I was happy for them but it hurt that I would never be able to do that with Louis. My eyes continued to go over to Louis' and I's room, the bed was empty.

I spun around running right into something hard."L-Louis?" I choked out through my tears, which had been worse than I expected.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close. I buried my face into his neck. Why is he holding me? Why does he care? Why is he down here?

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" My voice was shaky. "holding you." He replied simply, rubbing small circles in my back. "But why?" I asked quietly. "Because you're my Hazza Bear." He cooed.

'My Hazza Bear' I replayed the words in my mind. I felt safe, content. When Louis holds me everything just feels right. But I know he won't hold me forever.

I didn't want him to let me go so I let him go. I took a step back. He gave me a hurt look. I don't know why but that doesn't matter. "Let's go back to bed." I said walking past him.

"No, lets go swimming!" He ran after me. "No, Louis." I protested but Louis is stubborn. "Come on! It will cheer you up!" He smiled brightly jumping in front of me blocking the exit.