Chapter 18

Louis Pov

I rolled over to see a mop of curls. Harry was sound asleep, snoring lightly with his lips slightly parted. He looked so beautiful.

He had his arms around me and our faces were just inches apart. I studied his face while he slept. He would occasionally scrunch up his nose or twitch. It was cute.

His eyes fluttered open. They were a light clear green almost blue. It was like looking into the sea. He smiled at me. "Morning." his voice was cloaked with sleep. His morning voice was so sexy.

Oh shit! I just realized he caught me staring at him. I felt my face heat up. "Good morning." I tried to return his smile but mine probably didn't look stunning like Harry's.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him. "Hmmm." He hummed deeply sending shivers through my body. Wow, that's attractive. I need to get him to think more often.

"I have an idea, but we would need to get rid of the guys first." He grinned at me. What? What does he mean by that? Why would he have to get rid of them? I have an idea on what it means but Harry wouldn't do that. He's straight.

I blushed even harder. "W-what?" I croaked. He laughed. "It's a surprise, Lou." His voice sounded dark and mischievous. I got increasingly nervous. "H-how would we get them out of the h-house?" My voice came out shaky and small.

Harry rolled over on to his back, staring at the ceiling. "Hmm." He hummed again sending another wave of shivers through my body.

I watched as his bare chest rose and fell and admired the tattoos sprawled across his body. Each one told a story. Some of them he wouldn't tell me the story behind. I studied them trying to figure out what they meant.

"Got it!" He jumped out of bed suddenly, startling me. He stood proudly, hands on his hips, chest puffed out, in his under ware. I giggled at him. He ran out of the room. "Haz, clothes!" He stopped and looked back at me giving me a 'are you serious' look and took off again.

"Zayn! Zayn! Zayn! Z! Zayn! Zaynie! Zen!" He yelled running downstairs "What the hell do you want?!" Zayn yelled back. "Zayn." Harry said quietly. Zayn looked at him in disbelief.

"I have a rash." Harry pouted. "and..." Zayn rolled his eyes. "And it hurts!" He whined. "What do you want me to do about it?"

"Can you go get me something for it?" He batted his eye lashes. "How? Were in the middle of nowhere." I wasn't sure what Harry was doing but I wasn't going to interrupt his plan.

"Find a plant with orange flowers and pick the leafs." He explained as if it were obvious. Zayn gave him a exasperated look. "Can't you go do it?"

"No!" Harry shouted. "I told you it hurts!" Zayn huffed. "It can't be that bad, show me." Harry turned around and grabbed the hem off his under wear. "No! No! No! I'll go get it!" He covered his eyes. Harry winked at me, giving me that Cheshire cat grin of his before turned back to Zayn.

"Orange flowers, okay. Are you sure they're around here?" Zayn asked while grabbing his jacket. "Positive." Harry nodded.

"Going somewhere?" Liam asked walking in the room. "Yeah, Harry has a rash. I'm going to get him something for it." Liam gave him a skeptical look. "A rash?" Liam turned to Harry raising a brow. Harry turned around and bent over. "Okay! Go it!" Liam shielded his eyes as Zayn did. "I'll go with you."

I gave Harry a questioning look. "Wait for it." He mouthed to me. "Ya goin' somewhere?" An Irish voice rang through the air. "Harry has a rash on his ass, were going to get something for it." Zayn  answered quickly before Harry could show Niall his 'rash'.