Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harry's Pov

'Louis and Harry will be sharing the room at the end of the hallway.' I replayed the words in my head. No, no, no, no, no. This can't be happening. We can hardly be in a room together for a few minutes, let alone share one for who knows how long.

I can't share a room with him, I mean we always do but we never fought like this before. It's all because of me and my dumb feelings. I just had to fall in love with my best mate. I don't think I'll be able to control myself. I can't afford to mess up again.

I wasn't even listening to Louis anymore. I couldn't concentrate right. "Right?" I heard Louis say, they were all looking at me. "W-what?" I asked, confused. Louis just rolled his eyes. "Weren't you listening, mate?" Zayn asked me. "Um...Y-yeah, of- of course I was." I said, unconvincingly.

"I'm not reading it again." Louis said, annoyed. "That packets like ten pages. Read it yourself, I'm going to bed." He threw the packet on the table in front of me and walked out of the room.

...

It's been about two hours now, I really didn't want to go in the room but I was so tired. I had to get some real sleep. I could hardly keep my eyes open, I at least needed a nap. It was noon now but the sky was dark from storm clouds so I would have no problem sleeping.

I finally decided to go to bed. Louis wouldn't talk to me anyways, we would both be sleeping it cant be that bad.

I walked to the end of the hallway passing the boys bedroom, Niall was already sleeping, Liam and Zayn decided it would be better to stay awake so they wouldn't throw off their sleeping schedule. I walked up to the door and paused before it. I could hear strange noises coming from the room I didn't know what it was exactly. I hesitated before opening the door. I looked into the dark room and my heart stopped for a second at the sight.

Ahhhhhhh Cliff hanger. Mwahahaha. What do you think Louis is doing? Once again sorry, this was just a filler chapter. I will update tonight, promise. Oh and don't be scared to comment. I really would like to here some feedback!

Courtney xx