Where do they come from?

Yui Pov
This has been bothering for so long. Just where? Where do they come from? I always wanted to know since I was little but anytime I would ask my father he would avoid the question. Now it has come to haunt me again.
" Bitch Chan" I heard laito kun whisper in my ear as we were riding to school. I felt him touching my thigh. Now usually I would be freaked out by this but...wait. Maybe he would know. I turned to him
"Laito kun" curiosity dripping in my voice.
"Hmm" he said smirking at me. Then I stopped myself.
"Forget it maybe you don't know" this confused him.
"You have been awfully quiet" Reiji said looking up from his book to look at me.
"Good, that's what I like" said shu.
Subaru looked at me with worry in his eyes but I smiled at him to show I'm okay. BUT I'M NOT, I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THEY COME FROM.
-Time Skip-
We arrived back home from school and this question was still was bothering me. It did the whole day in school. I give up. If I want this question answered I probably should ask one of these vampires. Maybe shu. He is the oldest. When we entered the front door I knew Shu would teleport to lie on the couch so I immediately grabbed his hand. This took him off guard.
" What do you want?" Shu said sleepily
"Shu san. I have something important to ask you."
He groaned. "Ask reiji. He is the bookworm" Reiji san grumbled at that statment.
"Please, I really need to know"
He sighed and told me to continue.
"Shu san...where do babies come from?"
There was immediate silence but all of their reactions spoke loudly.
Shu's eyes widen like saucers. Reiji tripped on air. Ayato chocked on his takoyokei. Laito spun around so fast he probably has whiplash. Kanato dropped teddy (YES! DROPPED TEDDY). Subaru mouth was hanging open. I looked at all of them in confusion.
"Did I say something wrong?"
"Y-You" Ayato stuttered "d-dont know where babies come from?" I shook my head. Shu looked back at Reiji saying " uh. Ummmm" Reiji looked back at Shu matching his expression. Subaru gulped and rubbed the back of his neck facing away from me. Then, I found myself against the wall by (you guessed it) Laito. He had an evil glint in his eyes. " I would love to tell you Bitch chan" he started to feel up my thigh. Result, me slapping him and running out of the house, out of the gates and into the forest. I headed to the one place that I knew might have at least no perverts. "TO THE MUKAMI MANSION"
- Mukami mansion -
I knocked on the door and heard it open on the next milisecond. Ruki opened and had a look of surprise on his face.
" Yui. What are you doing here?"
"Hello Ruki kun. There was a very important question I wanted to ask you and maybe the rest of your brothers."
He raised an eyebrow and let me in.
"Oh, it's M neko chan"
"Oi sow"
"Hello..eve"
I smiled at all of them and went sit across from Ruki.
"So, what was it it you wanted to ask?"
Without skipping a beat I asked,"Where do babies come from"
I heard choking. I turned to see Yuma choking on a sugar cube. Kou chocked on his pasta and Azusa was so shocked that he dropped the knife he was using for cutting himself. I turned back to Ruki who was giving me a shocked expression. He soon recovered and gave me a warm smile.
"I don't mind telling you. Babies come from when a man and a woman have sex with each other. If they do it while the woman is ovulating the sperm will join with egg and make a baby."
I stared at him. " Have sex with each other?" He smirked at me. I knew I was not going like what he was going to say next. "That's when a man sticks his penis inside a woman's vagina." Immediately as he said that I smacked my legs close and moved away from him. Then I came to horrible conclusion. "SO THIS WHOLE TIME LAITO HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET ME PREGNANT?!!" ruki stared at me and snickered. Yuma and kou started to laugh and azusa laughed quietly.
"No my dear m neko chan. that is just him trying to get in your pants" kou wheezed in between laughs. I sighed with relief.
"Well thank you Ruki for telling me this. " I gave him a hug for a thank you which he, to my surprise, accepted. I turned to walk away but ruki grabbed my left hand.
"Well now that you know how babies are made" ruki said standing up. My eyes widened. Then I turned to see Yuma get up ad move closer to me
"Would you like to practice?" Yuma said grinning at me. I moved slightly back.
Kou got up and said,"Yes yui. Let us teach you." I was taken aback by him calling me by my name. I felt someone take my right hand. I turned to look at Azusa kissing each knuckle saying, " We..promise to be..gentle"
Then I felt ruki's lips next to my ear sending a shiver down my spine. " Unless you want it rough." I felt my face get heat up. I snatched my hands back and ran out the house screaming to the top of my lungs, "NO! I DON'T WANT TO GET PREGNANT WITH FOUR DIFFERENT BABY DADDYS"

Thanks for reading. I promise in the next story Yui will hook up with someone. I won't say who but I assure it will be intersting.