Acting like the Sakamaki Brothers

Yui Pov
Damn each one of these vampires annoy me. They all have different ways of driving me up the wall. There is a lazy ass, tea otaku, takoyaki freak, bipolar mess, a hentai, and a tsundre. I swear they just make me crazy. I want them to know how it feels to be this annoyed. Hmm. What is the best way to do it. Ah hah. I know exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to go from the most annoying to the least. Bring it assholes.
Sunday - being Shu
Shu Pov
I teleported to the couch as usual to lie down on it, only to find Yui there. I stared at her with annoyance. Now, I could move her but that is so much work, so I will just tell her to move.
"Hey"
Nothing
"Hey"
Nothing. I started to get irritated.
"HEY" I yelled
"Urusuai" she said lazily and turned away from me. I then noticed one thing, she was wearing a light blue sweater over a blue shirt. A beige pants and to top it off headphones with the volume so high with classical music. Was she mocking me?
"Oi lewd woman, get up now" I started to shake her and she sighed. She opened one eye and looked at me.
"What do you want?"
"Get off the couch"
"Why?"
"Because I said so."
"Too much work"
She put her earphone in and went back to her fake sleep. Thats it. I grabbed her arm to pull her off, resulting in her flipping me over and sitting on me with a lewd look.
"Such a pervert" she said while smirking. WHAT THE HELL?!
Monday - Ayato
Ayato Pov
I looking for pancake because I wanted her to make me some takayoki but she was no where to be found. Then I felt my hand grabbed and turned around to see one of the school girls who had a crush on me.
"Hello Ayato Kun. Would you please go out with me."
Before I could answer her I heard someone yell, "Oi small dick"
My eyebrow twitched and I turned to see who it is. My mouth dropped when I saw pancake. For some damn reason she looked like me. And I mean exactly like me. She had her shirt unbuttoned, wore her tie like me. Was wearing pants for some reason in my style. She gave me a glare and grabbed my arm.
"Make takoyaki for Ore Sama" she commanded. She pulled me away from the girl and dragged me with her. What happened to...wait a minute.
"I am Ore Sama" I said grabbing my hand away. She soon glared at me. Then she slapped me. Ouch
"HOW DARE YOU DEFY ORE SAMA? AND WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO THAT WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH? DO YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU THAT YOU ARE MINE?"
I gulped at her yell. WHAT THE HELL?!
Tuesday- Kanato
Kanato Pov
I was eating my lunch when that weakling came about. I tried to ignore her but then I noticed something. She had a teddy bear and wearing that exact same clothes as me. It annoyed me. But what annoyed me even more was that she was staring at my cake.
"Cake! Let's have a tea party."
"No! This is my cake, go away" I spat at her. Her eyes began to water.
"But. But teddy and I want a to have a tea party, right teddy." She said to her ugly, copy cat teddy.
"No" I yelled at her. Then she came up and slapped me.
"HOW DARE YOU SAY NO TO ME? YOU THINK YOU HAVE FREE WILL?" then she took my cake and smashed it on my face. Then she laughed at my face and said," should have had that tea party with me and teddy, right teddy?" What...WHAT THE HELL?!
Wednesday/hump day - Laito
Laito Pov
We were in the limo and I noticed that Bitch Chan was looking at me with a lustful expression. Not only that she was wearing and outfit exactly like my own. I think Bitch chan looks sexy with the fedora on. Ah, now I'm turned on.
"Bitch chan. You look really good." I reached out to touch her with Ayato glaring at me, which I ignored. But what happened next took me off guard. Bitch chan pushed me on my back and straddled me. She licked her lips and her eyes shined with a great amount of lust.
"Oh hoho. How naughty of you my sweet Bitch kun" she breathed in my face. She removed my hat and threw it to the side. I felt so uncomfortable. I preferred to be the top, not bottom, and I prefer being the one lusting on not upon.
"Bitch Chan please get off me."
She giggled. "I really like how you are squirming Bitch kun. It really turns me on."
I yelped. I looked at Reiji for help but he just stared at me. It wasn't until Subaru pulled her off that I felt relief. She puffed out a sigh.
"Subaru is no fun" then she turned and winked at me. WHAT THE HELL?!
Thrusday- Subaru
Subaru Pov
I was so annoyed. Yui was acting to friendly to Laito yesterday, damn it. It really pissed me off. Then, I had a flash of my mother with that man and punched the wall.
"Oi. How dare you wake me up from my sleep?"
I turned to yell at the owner of the voice but stopped my self. Yui stood dare with a glare that rivaled my own and was wearing the same clothes as me, huh? I growled.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DRESSED AS ME?" I yelled.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING?" She yelled back. I was taken aback. She never raised her voice at me. I looked down, a little bit hurt.
"Sorry" I whispered
"It's okay. If...if you need someone to talk to...I'm always around." She whispered. I looked up at her and she was blushing but looking away from me. I smirked at her, what a tsundre. (Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black)
Friday - Reiji
Reiji Pov
I have been intrigued by what Yui has been doing the whole week. She has been acting like all of my brothers and it appears it was my turn. She sat in the limo with her legs crossed and wearing a uniform that was the same as mine and even was wearing a glasses similar to me. I looked closely and saw she had a glasses that were prescribed for her eyes. She was now preoccupied with reading a book, and a good book too. It was Cujo by Stephen King, fascinating.
"Oi pancake. Make takoyaki when we get home." Ayato commanded. Before I could say anything Yui sighed and without looking up from her book she said," Ayato, you can go one day without takoyaki. And when we get home I expect you to do your homework." Ayato snarled. Homework was one thing he hated. Next to me the lazy ass snorted. He opened one eye and looked at Yui. I knew he was going to say some slick shit.
"The woman is acting like Reiji here. How annoying." I glared at him but he ignored me and went back to sleep. Yui looked up from her book and said," Well Shu. Maybe if you used the same amount of time you use for sleeping and put it towards studying you wouldn't have gotten left back a year." There was silence but everyone's expression spoke for them. The triplets put their hands to their faces silently saying,"oooooooh" Subaru smirked at Yui, clearly impressed with her sassiness. Shu looked at Yui with annoyance and agitation. I, on the other hand, was very happy with what she said.
-at the house-
I invited Yui to my room for some tea. I gave her a cup and she looked at it skeptically. I laughed.
"I promise I didn't put anything in it but sugar."
She took it slowly and looked at me.
"If you are lying I will punish you."
I raised an eyebrow. It really amused me to think what harm a fragile human can do to me. She could slice my head off but I don't think she would be up for that. She sipped her tea and smiled.
"This is amazing Reiji." I smiled. I went up to her and took her face in my hand. She looked up at me with curiosity and I kissed her. I pulled back from her and smiled. She was blushing redder than Ayato's hair.
"You're right. It is good." I said with a smile. She looked down, put a cup to the side, stood up and took out a whip. My eyebrows raised to new heights.
"You have dirtied me. Now you will pay" she stated removing her glasses and gave me a look that turned me on. From the way her eyes looked, it seemed the thought of punishing me turned her on also. Hmmmm. So even she can be a little sadistic.
Saturday- back to my old self
Yui Pov
I really enjoyed acting like all of the Sakamakis. I didn't realize it would be do fun but it was. I didn't expect to do what I did to Reiji nor did I expect becoming his girlfriend. It surprised me to the core of how sexually satisfying it was whipping him. But I didn't consider becoming his girlfriend. I told him the reason why I had been acting like everyone and he was amused. So, I guess it turned out okay.
"Yui"
I looked up from my book and looked at Reiji. He had some items in his hand that made my eyes wudened.
"Are you ready to play?" He asked
"Of course" I said getting up.

Thanks for reading. Oh and one thing to get clear. Subaru actually is not annoying at all. I only made it that way because I wanted Yui to be with Reiji in this one. So, please don't be mad.