Demanding Love and Respect

Yui's Pov
I really had it with how Kanato treats me. He treats his damn bear more than he respects me. Like really, you are going to treat a stuffed animal more than a human woman. God, why am I so angry? Am I jealous of the bear, maybe. But I am also pissed off of how I get treated like shit.
"Oh teddy, you are dirting yourself with crumbs. Here, let me get that for you."
WHAT THE FUCK? I can't believe him.
I sat on the couch fuming. It just was not fair. But the problem is I don't know how to stand up for myself. Well, would you stand up to a bipolar vampire that could turn you into a wax doll and and you to his collection? Didn't think so.
"Hey, woman"
I looked at Kanato. Oh, I didn't realize he knew I existed.
"What" I snapped.
Laito and Ayato raised an eyebrow at me. No one has ever heard me pissed off before.
"Watch teddy. I'm going to bathroom. And if anything happens to him I will kill you."
I Mentally rolled my eyes and went to sit in front of the bear. When Kanato went away, Laito came up to me.
"Bitch chan don't pay attention to the bear. Pay attention to me."
I sighed. This hentai had no type of life.
"Laito kun I'm sorry but I can't"
"Hmm but how about I make your life eaiser."
I didn't know what he meant until I saw teddy in his hand.
"Laito kun put the bear down NOW"
"Oooh. Bitch chan has gotten fiesty."
"I am not fiesty, just angry"
I successfully grabbed the bear from him after much struggle but when I looked closely I saw a little tear from the neck, OH NO.
"WHY ARE YOU HOLDING TEDDY? I SAID WATCH HIM NOT TOUCH HIM" OHHHH SHIIIIT.
"K-kanato. Listen, I can explain."
He grabbed the bear from me and stared at him.
"How dare you. You gave him a tear."
"No. It wasn't me. Laito-"
"Shut up" and then he slapped me.
Every restraint I had left in my body was gone and I turned to him. My pulse rushed up and I was enraged.
"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO TEDDY? APOLOGIZE TO HIM" he then put the bear in my face waiting for me to apologize. I saw red.
"You want me to apologize. I will give you one."

I grabbed teddy out of his hand and ripped the bear's head off. There was gasps from all of the six brothers in the room. I then took out Subaru's knife and began slashing teddy's stomach. Then I cut off his legs and arms. Kanato stood there in horror as white cottons flew everywhere.

"Yui what are you doing?" Subaru panicked. I ignored him as I grabbed teddy's head. I punctured the knife in the head and cut out the eye. I then put my hand in the hole in the head and removed more cotton.

I then threw the now flattened head on the ground and stomped on it. Then, for the grand finale I went to Kanato and punched him in the face. Kanato landed on the ground holding his cheek. Everyone was shocked from actions. Even Shu was staring at me like as if Satan possessed me.
"YOU WANT AN APOLOGY?"
Everyone jumped.
"HERE IT IS. I'M SORRY THAT YOU ARE A LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT WHO GIVES MORE RESPECT TO A BEAR THAN ME. I'M SORRY THAT YOUR MOTHER WAS A FUCKING SICK BITCH THAT DIDN'T RAISE YOU NOR YOUR BROTHERS RIGHT"
The triplets winced hearing that but I was not done.
"I'M SORRY THAT YOUR FATHER NEVER SHOWED YOU NOT ONE OUNCE OF LOVE. I'M SORRY THAT YOU HAVE BIPOLAR ISSUES AND YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. "
Kanato stared at me. It was like as if he finally broke me.
"I'M SORRY THAT I'M NOT STRONG. I'M SORRY THAT I AM HUMAN. I'M SORRY FOR WANTING AND DEMANDING RESPECT FROM YOU. I'M SORRY FOR LOVING. I'M SORRY FOR TRYING. BECAUSE NOW I KNOW YOU DON'T LOBE ANYONE BUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING BEAR. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T BLAME YOU. I BLAME THAT BITCH THAT BIRTHED YOU. SO HERE, HERE IS YOUR STUPID TEDDY. AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, I CREATED A HOLE IN HIS ASS FOR YOU TO FUCK."

I picked the head from the ground and threw it at his face. It hit him square in the center and I ran upstairs and locked my lself in.

-three nights later-
Three nights. It's been three nights since I lost it. I haven't left my room since then. All of the douchebag's brothers have been trying to cheer me up. Laito tried to flirt with me to get a reaction out of me. Oh he did. I started to cry which made him stop and hug me until I stopped. Ayato tried to cheer me up by giving me his takoyaki. Subaru left a vase full of roses by my bed and patted my head. Reiji tried to make me clean up the mess I made but when I gripped his shirt bottom and looked at him with tears in my eyes I saw that he felt bad. He brought tea for me to help calm me down. Even Shu has tried to cheer me up by bringing a Cd player and playing classical music. These helped a little but what I wanted was an apology.

The dumbass never came to see me once. I never asked for him anyway but I still wanted that apology. I sighed as I fell asleep. I was so tired of crying so I have decided to not cry anymore. I really don't want to go blind from crying. Especially over someone who does not care.

I slept for awhile buy was soon awaken with a pair of arms holding on to me. I didn't recognize them so when I opened my eyes I was surprised.
"Kanato, what are you doing here?"
He didn't say a word. He just pulled me closer and hid his face in my neck.
"Get off. I don't want you here."
"I'm not leaving" He whispered.
That really caught me off guard.
"No, don't pretend I matter to you now. I hate you."
There was silence. I waited do him to say something.
He slowly looked me in the face and I saw the tears in his eyes. He looked like he didn't sleep either. Well, he always looked like that but he looked much worse.
"I'm sorry"
"Liar."
"I'm really am. I didn't know you liked me and I didn't realize me showing teddy affection bothered you." I glared at him. How do you not know something so obvious? okay maybe I held it in but still.

"Kanato, why are you here?'

"I wanted to show you that I actually do care."

"You don't slap someone you care about"

"and you don't tear up the person you loves things."

I winced at his retort. But I would not give up.

"So what? Now you have feelings for me after seeing me tear up your bear?"

"actually yes."

"huh?"

"I never knew you had that side to you. I'm surprised."

I stared at him. This...person.

"Well, I no longer love you so leave."

"have you really?

Then he took my face and escorted to his lips. the kiss was gentle at first then it became rough. I tried to push him away. (key word tried). He tasted so good. When he finally pulled away we were panting.

"Yui, you are now my teddy. I wont let anyone touch you."

"In that case, I know two red heads who might want to know that."

Thanks for reading. I don't feel like i ended this well. Give me your opinion if i did or did not end this well.