Truth Or Dare with the Mukamis

Warning: gets very explicit towards the end. Please don't hurt me.

Yui Pov
It was the mother of all stare downs (just like the pic at the top). The tension was so high you could cut it with a knife. It got to a point where I couldn't take it anymore.
"Come on guys it's only for one week"
"I DON'T CARE IF IT IS FOR ONE MINUTE YOU ARE NOT GOING WITH THEM" Subaru yelled.
I sighed. I thought the conversation was going to go smoothly:
I went to the living room with my things packed. I decided to not tell the Sakamakis till Sunday when I was leaving. Reiji noticed my luggage and raised his eyebrows.
"And where do you think you're going" he said standing up and folding his arms. All of the brothers turned to look at me and were surprised. I chuckled weakly.
"Well you see..." I started. At that moment the door slammed open and Kou came in with a big grin on his face. He ran to me and hugged me tightly.
"M neko chan are you ready to come live with us?"
"WHAT?! " The sakamakis yelled.
"It's just for one week, I swear" I said defensively.
"And we will make sure it is a good week too." Said Ruki right behind me.
"You would have thought she was going with you."Ayato snarled.
"Bitch Chan, you are cheating on us with these pieces of trash?" I flinched away cause he actually sounded pissed. (And by pissed I mean how pissed he was when he thought his mother was cheating on him with other men.)
"These 'pieces of trash' are actually better than you motherfuckers." Yuma said glaring holes into Laito.
"I wanna see the receipts to prove that." Shu said opening both of his eyes. You knew things getting serious when Shu opened both eyes. I gulped.
"We are wasting...time here. Eve please... come with us" Azusa said while gently taking my hand a pulling me away.
"Get off of my food!" Kanato growled. I sighed. Thats all I am to these assholes.
"Food huh? Yui, this is exactly why you should stay with us. They don't even consider you a human being." Ruki stated while sighing.
NEITHER DO YOU. I thought. I mean the Mukamis treated me better, except Kou, but still.
"You think you're better than us?" Ayato said through clenched teeth.
"We don't think, we know" Kou responded.
And the rest is history.
I felt a headache coming on so I decided to end this.
I stood in between both families and raised my hands up.
"Okay listen. I understand that you all hate eachother"
"YUP" they all said at the same time.
"BUT this is not something to argue about."
I turned to the Sakamakis. "I'm only staying for 1 week" I said pointing up one finger.
"You guys already have me for 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year."
"One week will not kill you "
"YES IT WILL" the triplets yelled while the other three sakamakis scowled at me. Finally, Shu and Reiji sighed.
"Fine. We will give you permission to leave with them. But when you get back we will give you a bath to cleanse you of their filth." Reiji said while pushing up his glasses. The Mukamis glared at Reiji but decided to not say anything.
"Well its settle then." Ruki said while grabbing my luggage and walking out. The other Mukamis followed him but Yuma, who gave me one look before leaving. I blushed a little and decided to leave.
But not without Laito yelling out to me,"Bitch Chan, make sure you save your virginity for me"
I didn't turn around instead I looked up at Yuma's strong back.
"No promises" I whispered and I went on my way.
-Time skip to Saturday-
This whole week was so fun, scary, and interesting. Fun because there were so many games to play like duck, duck, goose. I wondered about how childish the Mukamis can be until I found out from Ruki about their pasts. That explained everything, they never had a happy childhood but they still found eachother. Scary because Azusa turned into his other self and tried to cut me, but thanks to his brothers he snapped him out of it. Intersting because I could not stop thinking about Yuma and it got to a point where I did things that a Christian girl never usually did. Well maybe we do, but I certainly never experienced it. For example, on Wednesday it was a hot day and I went by the window to get some fresh air. When I opened the window and looked down I saw Yuma tending his garden as usual...except he was shirtless. His body looked amazing. His back was ripped and his hair shined in the sun. I bit my lip and immediately I imagined what it would be like to have my hands in his hair as I kissed him. To have my nails in his back as he made me his. Oh my word did I realize that I was having a funny feeling in my stomach that I never experienced before, and it felt bad yet so good. Then when I saw him tense up and turned around to look at me through the window, I blushed and hid. I just don't know. Then, that same day when I went to sleep I had a dream that he and I... Ahhh. I found out from a book I read that it was call a wet dream. Sweet lord.
Now today was Saturday and I was going back to hell tommorow, sigh.
"Neh. M neko chan, let's play truth or dare." Kou said out of nowhere. I laughed and nodded. He teleported me to the couch where Azusa and Yuma were. I had to control the blush I had when I saw Yuma. He looked me straight into my eyes as if to look in my soul. I looked anywhere but him until I noticed something.
"Ruki isn't joining?" I asked.
"No, he has to work." Kou said pouting.
"OK then."
"Now" kou said clapping his hands together "let's begin. Azusa truth or dare"
"Dare"
I giggled. He was bold.
"I dare to put on makeup for the rest of the game"
Azusa grumbled and teleported away. When he came back he had a makeup kit with him. I was confused.
"It's mine." Kou answered my thoughts.
I nodded. Kou helped put the makeup on Azusa and when he was done Azusa looked so cute.
"Uhhhh you look great Azusa" Yuma cooed while patting his back. Kou and I laughed and Azusa turned away blushing.
"Yuma truth...or dare" Azusa asked.
Yuma chuckled "dare"
I bet he thought Azusa was not going to make him do something drastic. I would have thought the same thing, if he hadn't attacked me.
"I dare you...to not eat...sugar cubes for a month"
Yuma's mouth dropped and Kou and I gasped. I knew he was vicious but this was...
"But, but, but"
"Uhhh...I thought you were..strong"
"Ugh fine, kou truth or dare"
Kou smirked "dare." These are some brave people.
Yuma smirked. Kou's eye turned red and he stopped smirking. Instead he gave of a face of horror.
"I can't do that"
"And why not"
"He will kill me"
"Not my problem"
Kou gulped before saying fine and walked up the stairs. Yuma made Azusa and I follow him and we stood right outside Ruki's door. Kou inhaled and walked in leaving a little crack on the door. The three of us peeked inside.
"Neh, Ruki."
Ruki looked up from his book.
"Yes kou"
Kou had his back to us but it was obvious he was nervous.
"Please don't kill me, okay?"
Ruki raised an eyebrow.
"That depends on what it is that you are going to do"
I heard Kou inhale again and walked over to Ruki. Ruki looked up at his brother, Kou leaned foward, and kissed Ruki on the lips. Azusa and I silently gasped and I didn't need to turn around to know Yuma was smirking.
There was nothing but silence and Kou pulled away. His ears were red.
"That's all" and he turned to walk away...well he tried. The next second was a surprise to everyone. Ruki came behind Kou, grabbed him and set him on his bed. Then he climbed over Kou, which made kou blush and took his chin in his hand.
"Now Kou, I'm going to teach you how to really kiss, okay?" Ruki said seductively.
Azusa, Yuma and I began to blush.
"Guys." The three of us jumped.
"Could you give us some privacy?"
We closed the door and went downstairs. We were all a blushing mess.
"Ummmm. Since, Kou is busy, I think I will go next." I declared
The two men nodded.
"Azusa, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Have you had your first kiss yet?"
Azusa smiled. "Yes... I have"
My eyes widened and Yuma looked at his brother like he grew a third head.
"When was this?" Yuma asked
"Uh uh uh. It's my turn now."
Yuma huffed.
"Eve...truth or dare?"
I didn't trust these sneaky bastards.
"Truth" Azusa smirked at that
"Have you ever...had a wet dream...of one of...my brothers?"
SNEAKY BASTARD!
I knew my face was glowing red and I looked down.
"Ye-yes"
I heard a chuckle and I looked up to see it was Yuma. I gave a small smile.
"Yuma,truth or dare"
He looked at me and I looked back.
"Dare"
I wanted to see his body, that nice body that I dreamed of.
"I dare you to take off your shirt"
He smirked and took it off. I had to stop my arousel but I was about to explode.
"Azusa, truth or dare"
"Dare"
"Damn azusa, you're brave" I exclaimed.
He smiled.
"Let's see how brave you are. I dare you to swallow a spoon full of cinnamon" Yuma said slyly. I gasped. Not that crap.
Azusa teleported and came back with a spoonful of cinnamon.
"It can't be...that bad"
He put it in his mouth and his face made a sour look and he coughed. The poor baby.
"I" *cough cough* "quit" and Azusa left us.
"It guess that leaves you and me" Yuma whispered looking at me. I bit my lip and nodded.
"Yui" I looked at him wide eyed as he said my name. The way he said it made me lose it. I felt my underwear wetten.
"Truth or dare"
"Dare"
"I dare you take off your pants."
I blushed but obliged. I stood up and removed them and from the way his eyes dilated I knew he smelled my arousel. I sat down and looked at him determination in my eyes.
"Yuma, truth or dare"
"Dare"
"I dare you to take off your pants."
He obeyed and took it off. He was nice and hard. Oh my.
"Yui, I dare you to straddle me"
He didn't even ask me truth or dare, and I didn't mind it.
I straddled him with both legs on each side of him and I grinded on him. He growled with lust.
"Yuma, I dare you to rip my shirt off" I panted.
He ripped if like it was nothing. Here we were, straddling and in our underwear.
"Yui, I dare you to kiss me"
I bit my lip.
"I don't know how to kiss"
"I will show you"
He took my face and kissed me. That did it. I came right on his lap. He growled in the kiss and squeezed my bottom. I gasped and he put his tongue in my mouth. He started to explore and I went insane. When we pulled away there was a trail of saliva.
"Yuma, truth or dare"
He raised and eyebrow. "Dare"
"I dare you to fuck me"
Without a moment to lose he ran with me upstairs to his room, with me in his arms and fucked me senseless.

Truth be told I didn't expect myself to get things raunchy. I added the warning at the top when I was finally almost done writing and I realized that things were getting...wow. Come back again for next story.