Showing Love

Yui's Pov
I couldn't take it, watching him suffer like this. He was angry as usual and it was making me sad. Subaru was arguing with Laito because Laito thought it would be hilarious to take Subaru's necklace with the key and Subaru flipped. He ran after Laito everywhere in the house and finally got it back and Subaru went upstairs and we could hear him upstairs breaking everything. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran up stairs.

"Bitch Chan what you doing?" Laito called after me.
The right thing I thought in my head.
I was about to reach Subaru's room but I got blocked by Reiji.
"You must be suicidal."
"I guess I am. Now please move away."
"Why concern yourself for someone like that?"
"Cause neither you nor your brothers have done anything to comfort him or make him feel better for himself."

He was silenced from that me spilling that tea and I ran past him and entered Subaru's room. What I saw saddened me. It was not that his bed was turned over and the sheets were ripped. It was not that that his pillows were now reduced to feathers. It was not that his curtains were ripped to shreds. It was a little because he punched the wall again. But it was mostly because he had tears in his eyes.

"I AM NOTHING"
I winced.
"I AM JUST FILTHY, A MISTAKE."
My chest began to hurt.
"I SHOULDNT HAVE EXISTED!"
There were tears in my eyes.
"I'M BETTER OFF DEAD"
"NO!"
Subaru jumped hearing my voice and turned to look at me.
I came right up to his face and looked at him with determination.
"You do deserve to live. This is your home too. You have brothers who will miss you if you die. I-I will miss you. You are special in your own way. You are amazing and caring and I love you for it. And you are not filthy."

Subaru looked at me with so much emotion.
"You're are lying. Nobody will miss me. I hate liars."
He was about to punch the wall again and I ran over to stop him.
"Subaru I am not lying. You are worthy and that's final. I know you don't believe that because of your past but believe me you are."
I cup his face so he could face me.
"I will prove it to you. I will prove it to you everyday how much you mean to me. So please..."
He waited for me to continue.
"Please stop punching Wall Chan"

There was silence in the room.
"Who?" He asked incredulously
"Wall Chan" I answered pointing at the wall.
He looked at the wall then looked back at me. Without one second left to waste he bursted out laughing. I stared in awe of his laughter. He kept on laughing till tears were coming out of his eyes.
"Wh-what? Y-you named the wall, Wall Chan?"
"Well yes. You always punched it and I felt bad for it so I gave it the name."
He held his stomach and laughed even harder. His laughter resonated through out the house.
"That is the best thing I have ever heard. Oh my God." He said through his laughter.
I smilied at his happiness. This was a Subaru we love to see. He took my hand and pulled me to him and hugged me.
"I love you Yui. I really do." Then he kissed me.

I blushed but didn't pull back. When he finally pulled back he smilied at me.
"Now, I have to clean up."
I nodded understanding and left him to it. I went back downstairs and met his brothers in the living room. They all were smiling.
"Wall Chan?" Ayato snickered.
I pouted at him. Kanato came up to me and ruffled my hair.
"Yui is adorable, isn't she Teddy?"
Laito chuckled and said, "He sounds better when he us laughing and not destroying things."
"Well at least someone finally brought that boy to his senses." Reiji sighed in relief. I glared at him. Was he not the one who tried to stop me? I looked at Shu who was sitting up and smiling at me. He gave me a thumbs up and mouthed thank you. I nodded at him smiling. Subaru and I began our knew chapter.

-the next night-
Subaru and I were making out in my room and he was backing me up to the bed. We laid on the bed and he moved down to my neck giving me kiss marks. But suddenly he stopped.
"What's wrong?" I whispered
"I think we should stop."
I bit my lip thinking he still wasn't confident in himself.
"Subaru, it's okay."
"No it is not. We might traumatize Wall Chan."
I smacked his arm knowing he was teasing me.
"YES YOU WILL TRAUMATIZE ME."
Subaru and I froze.
"PLEASE HAVE MERCY!"
Subaru got off of me and marched to my closet. He yanked it open and pulled Shu and Ayato out the closet.
"Heh heh. We were making sure your first time went smoothly." Shu smilied sheepishly.
"Yeah you know. The first time is never time is never easy." Ayato laughed weakly.

"First of all Ayato, you are still a virgin yourself, so don't get full of yourself. Second of all Shu, I was already nervous and now thanks to you it's gotten worse. Third of all, GET OUT!"
They were soon thrown out the room by a very annoyed Subaru. When he locked the door, cause that will stop them, he turned back and looked at me.
He was in front of me in a flash.
"Now, where were we?" He asked sultry.

🎇🎆Thank you all so much for reading this book. Yes, this is the last chapter. I appreciate everyone who ever read it and enjoyed it. I also appreciate those who read it but didn't enjoy it. At least you gave me a chance. Bless your heart. Have fun reading my other books or other diabolik lovers books. You can find other authors from those I follow. Again, thank you so much. ♡♡💟