Their Pasts

Yui's Pov
Have you ever heard the term curiosity killed the cat? Yes well I think they will rephrase that today. Curiosity was about to kill the Yui. I just came from another night of bloodsuckers wanting my blood and it just made me tired.
"Ugh, why are they like this?"
But that just sparked my curiosity.
Why were they like this?
It was something I kept pondering on about in my head. I want to know why Shu was so lazy? Why Reiji wants everything to be perfect? Why is Ayato an ego manaic? Why is Kanato so biopolar? Why is Suabru such a tsundre? Why is Laito such a hentai?

"So much questions" a voice whispered. I jumped up cause I knew that voice. I turned to my left only to see Cordelia lying on my bed.
"You are such a curious child."
"I know that already."
She looked at me with her piercing green eyes. She got off my bed and walked over to me. I was a little bit afraid but I didn't want her to know.
"There is no need to be afraid. I will show you my sons and stepsons past to cure that curiosity of yours."
I raised my eyebrows at her. She wanted to help?!
"Why do you want to do this?"
She gave me a sad smile.
"Cause maybe you will help them"
I was confused again until she raised her fingers and put it to my head. The next thing I knew, I was being transported to the past.

-the sakamaki childhood-
I stood there and watched everything go down. This was not the first time I have seen their pasts but I didn't really look to deep. My curiosity led me inside the mansion. I looked around and I saw a little Shu studying very hard. This took me off guard.

"Shu actually used to study, hmm"
"Shu" I heard a womanly voice said.
I saw coming into view a woman who looked like Shu but with longer hair and a dress. This must Shu and Reiji's mother, Beatrix.
"Shu, you need to study harder. You are the first son. As the first son you have to be perfect to succeed your father."
This made little Shu frustrated.
"Mother I am tried of studying. I have been studying for one week already. Please let me go outside and play."
This made his mother freak out.
"Play?! You mean with that human boy? Listen to me Shu, you are the first born. You don't have time to play. You need to be at your best. Get these childish acts out of your brain."

"BUT HE IS A CHILD" I yelled in horror. Damn it no wonder he hates doing anything. Because he was always supposed to be everything. Beatrix walked away from her son and she began to walk in the hallway. I then saw a little Reiji. He looked nervous and waited for his mother to pass by.
"Mother. Mother look I have passed my test with an A"
Typical Reiji. I smilied at his paper but my smile faded when Beatrix just kept on walking.

"HEY. your son has an A. Didn't you hear him?" I ran after her and then I heard her muttering.
"I gave birth to the heir. I will beat her. My son Shu will take the throne" she muttered.
"You have another child who wants your-" then I stopped. Reiji just wanted...his mother's attention. But she gave it all to Shu. I turned to look at the small boy who looked down at his paper with tears in his eyes. I wanted to pat his head when I heard someone screaming.

"SUBARU. SUBARU. WHERE IS MY LITTLE SUBARU?"
I was frightened by this scream and I was teleported to a room. In this room were maids trying to calm down a beautiful white haired woman with red eyes. She reminded me of...white roses. Holy Molly, this was Subaru's mother. She really looked restless.
"Please tell me where my son is. My sweet baby boy"
"I'm right here mother"
I turned around to see a little Suabru standing at the door. He looked wary of his mother. Why would he looked like that? Does he not see she was worried about him?
"Subaru. My baby, come to mommy."
She ran over to him and hugged him. She wouldn't let go and she kept kissing him on his head. Uhhhh. How cu-
"Ugh. You are filthy. Such a filthy child" she threw him on the ground. I was shocked. Was he dirty? Well he did come from outside, maybe he was playing in dirt or something. But when I took a closer look at Subaru, he looked spotless, huh?

"You are a disgusting child. Filthy, that devil's spawn. You look just like him. You shouldn't have been born"
My mouth dropped. How could she say that? That was her child. I turned to look at Subaru who looked at his mother with sadness. She walked away from him and he got up and ran out the door. I ran after him but was stopped by a sight out the window which scared me to death.

I ran outside as fast as I could, only to see little Ayato thrown in the lake by his mother, Cordelia.
"Mother please. Please, I will be number 1. please save me."
Cordelia just looked at her son. Then Richter came out of no where and kissed her. She turned around and smilied at him. Cordelia turned around to her son who was about to drown.
"Ayato, if you can't be number 1 then you are useless to me. You are better off dead."
Then she left Ayato in the lake. I wanted to save him but I couldn't.

I was then transported to the living room. What I saw made me scream. It was not that Cordelia was having sex with Richter, which was disgusting. It was the fact she was doing it, in front of KANATO. Little Kanato looked damaged but he kept on singing his song.
"Thats right Kanato" Cordelia moaned.
"Sing exactly like that" I was about to be sick. How could she do this? Her child. Why would she-
"You haven't seen the grand finale" I heard her whisper in my ear.

I was then transported to a familiar room. In this room I saw a little Laito playing around with his toys. His door opened and in came his mother Cordelia. I was scared. I hope she doesn't hurt him.
"MOMMY!" Laito ran up to his mother happily. He hugged her and she smilied down at him.
"Laito" my skin crawled. The way she said his name, sounded wrong.
"Yes mommy"
"Mommy needs your help with something"
Laito tilted his head adorably as he heard that.
" how can I help you mommy?"
She gave him a sinister smile. She took his hand and led him to the bed. What is she..
She put him on the bed. My eyes widened in horror. She leaned towards him and kissed him on the cheek. My stomach churned.
"I'm very hot Laito. Maybe you can help me"
She laid him down on the bed and began to pull her dress off.

I screamed. "NO. NO. NOOOOOO. AHHHHHHH"
I closed my eyes hoping it would stop but it continued. I heard everything. I heard Laito's cries and Cordelia's moans. I wanted it to stop. I needed it to stop. Cordelia was raping her son.
"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!"

-present time-
I was gasping for air and Cordelia looked back at me.
"Now you know" she whispered then dissapeared. I was frozen at first. Then without realizing it I ran out of the room and looked everywhere for him. He wasn't in his room so there was only one place he would be. I ran to the music room and there he was. As usual he was playing the piano. He noticed my presence and have his usual sly smile.
"Nfu hello bitc-"
But I didn't gave him time to speak. I just jumped on him to his surprise and we crashed on the ground. I couldn't hold back my tears. I began to sob.
"L-laito kun. I-im so sorry"
I felt him stiffen out of confusion.
"Bitch Chan what are you talking about"
"I-I wasn't there to protect you. I wasn't there to stop it"
I felt him squeeze me a little. I didnt know if he knew what I was talking about or he was trying to comfort me.
"I'm so sorry Laito. I'm so sorry"
I continued to cry in his chest until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I knew I was in my bed. I felt someone stroking my hair as they had their arms around me. I knew it was Laito.
"Are you awake Yui?"
He called me by my name. Wow.
"Yeah" I whispered.
I looked up into his green eyes. He looked back at me softly. Just seeing his eyes made me remember what happened to him. I gripped his shirt so tightly.
"Please" I whispered
He pulled me closer.
"Please let me heal you"
Understanding what I was saying he took my face and kissed me. I removed his jacket and he got on top of me kissing my neck. Tonight was a night of healing.

-epilouge-
"HOW COULD YOU TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO ORE SAMA" Ayato yelled at his brother. I was a blushing mess because Subaru complained about how noisy Laito and I were and Shu wouldn't stop teasing me about it.
"I never knew you had it you" Shu chuckled.
"SHE BELONGS TO ORE SAMA. NOT YOU."
I looked at Ayato and rembered what I saw. I went over to him and patted his head. Ayato was surprise by my action and stared at me.
"Ayato, you are perfect the way you are. You don't need to be number 1 anymore."
He was shocked from what I said. I saw his ego pop right in front of my eyes. His eyes softened and he gave a small smile.
"I guess so" he whispered and he walked away.
I turned to look at Laito whose eyebrows were raised.
"You're amazing" he said
I smiled at him and kissed him.
"No Laito. I'm just curious"

Thank you for reading this chapter. Next chapter will be the final chapter of this book. So don't miss it.