Self-Harm

Yui's Pov
It hurts. But nothing hurts more than being alive. I slit my arm again and wince at the pain. I never thought I would do this to myself ever in my life but ever since I came to this horrid house.

Everyday they just treat me like I'm worthless and they tell me too. The drink from me no matter how hard I try. Is this my fate? To die in front of God with sinners attempting my death? I bet they know what I'm doing to myself but they don't care. So why haven't I just slit my thoart and ended my life, because a part of my sanity does not want these monsters to win.

We sat in the limo waiting to go to school. I was holding down my sleeves so that my cuts were not noticeable. Not for these vampires but for people in school who might question me. As usual Ayato and laito were having an arguement over me. Subaru was looking out the window. Kanato was talking to Teddy. Reiji was reading and Shu was sleeping. I just sat in my corner not caring.

"So woman"
I jumped hearing Kanato refer to me.
"I see you haven't decided to end your life yet. Trust me, no one will miss you when you are gone. It will mean we need to get a new snack." Kanato sneered at me.
I just looked at him without saying a word. I was not going to cry from his words. I just looked back down again. But what Kanato said just ignited a conversation.

"Yes. I am surprised she is still alive too."Reiji said cooly.
I said nothing.
"I watch her when she does it. It is so amusing" Laito laughed.
I said nothing.
"Yeah. Maybe the next food we get might have big breasts." Ayato snickered.
I said nothing.
"Maybe they will be less noisy too." Shu said sleepily.
I said nothing.
Subaru just shrugged his shoulders and I said nothing. I just looked up and stared at them.
"Oooh. Are you going to hurt yourself again? May I watch?" Laito asked.

I said nothing. We finally reached the school and I just walked to class. What I didn't know was there was someone watching me. Someone who knew what pain was.

-lunch time-
I was sitting on the roof looking up at the stars.
"Why don't I just end this?"
"What is the point of me living?"
"Sigh. I guess there is no point"
I pulled the knife out of my by pocket. I stared at it and began to cry.
"Kamisama. I'm sorry"
I put the knife to my neck, ready to slit it. All of a sudden, the knife was removed from my hand. I was about to say something to the one responsible when I found myself in their embrace. I was shocked. When I looked behind the person I saw 3 other people. Ruki, kou, and Yuma mukami. So the one hugging me was..

"Azusa San"
He hugged me tighter.
"Eve, please. Do not die."
I winced at what he said.
"But there is no point of me living. I am nothing but a waste of space."
"That is not true" he growled.
"Why do you care?"
He stopped hugging me and looked me in my eyes. I knew I was crying but I did not care. I was tired and I wanted to be able to smile again.
"Come with me."
"What?"
"Come with me and I will show you why I care. Come with us and we will show you why we care."
He looked back at his brothers and the nodded smiling. Azusa pulled my hand and I saw the bandages on his skin.
"Ah. So he understands"

-8 years later-
The sakamakis were at a party thrown by their father. Their father never gave the specifics for this party. But what they did see was the mukamis were here and they were not happy about that. They actually never knew that Yui went with the mukamis either. Then they saw their father come out holding the hand of someone who was cloaked.

"Who is that? " Subaru whispered.
"Don't know" Shu whispered back.

"Good evening everyone. I'm glad you all could come to this little party thrown by me." Katlheinz started.
Ayato rolled his eyes and Laito yawned.
"I'm sure some of you are wondering why I threw this party."
"Ya think" Reiji sighed.
"You all are here to meet the new member of my family."
"Did he marry another bitch Teddy?" Kanato whispered to his bear.
"This person was introduced to me by my adopted son Azusa. And I must say I have come to love this person very much"
Everyone was waiting for him to just say it.
"Please give a warm welcome to my beautiful daughter in law, YUI."
"WHAT" the sakamaki boys yelled.
The cloak fell and standing there, in all of her glory, was Yui. She had a smile on her face that brightened up the room.

Everyone except the sakamakis clapped and welcomed Yui into the family. Yui walked over and kissed her husband Azusa on the lips. Now, it was either Mrs. Mukami did not notice the sakamakis or she just ignore them. Either way they were not happy, especially Ayato after seeing that her chest has grown along with her body which has matured very much.

The sakamakis tried to march over to Yui and take her away but their father blocked them. He glared at them and they froze where they were.

"You go anywhere near her and I will kill you. She is happy where she is. I guess it is thanks to everything you have done to her that she has found better" karlheinz stated to their faces.

"But she is ou-"
Karlheinz raised his hands to shut them up.
"You especially are not going to ruin the chances of my grandchild being born."
This shocked them.
"She's preg-"
"She does not know yet. So stay away "
And with that the sakamakis left with their tails between their legs but not before looking back at Yui and regretting everything.

"Well you know what they say" Yui said looking back at the retreating figures.
"You never know what you have until you lose it." Azusa said kissing her one more time.

Thanks for reading this chapter. There are two more chapters to be written then this book will be completed. So be patient, have fun, and possibly read my other two stories. One is named Yui's bravery. The second is called Queen Yui, which I just started on. Bye