Never drink Reiji's potions

Yui Pov
I knew what I did was stupid but the last time he gave me something nothing happened. Ayato dared me(okay forced me)to take a potion from Reiji's lab and drink it. Now here I am, looking in the mirror with cat ears and a tail. Why, god why? I avoided the Sakamakis the whole day today and now it was time for dinner. I grabbed a hoodie that was long enough to hide my tail and ears and went downstairs. Ayato was staring at me probably trying to see if anything happened to me. Reiji looked at me and his eye twitch.
"What horrible manners. Take that off at once "
"I can't. I'm cold" I lied.
Reiji glared at me and before he could say anything Kanato sneezed and began to rub his eyes.
"Fine, but you will be punished."
I was nervous but I knew it would be worse if he found out. Kanato sneezed again, then again, then again.
"Oi. STOP SNEEZING" Subaru yelled.
"I" sneeze "can't" Kanato retorted
"Mm. Kanato, it looks like you have allergies"
"But there aren't any cats around" Kanato whined
I froze. "K-kanato kun is allergic to c-cats."
"Oh yes. Bitch chan. Remember how we found out Ayato?"
"How could I forget? When we were 10, a stray cat came by and Kanato decided to pet it. It was horrible. His thoart clogged up and his face was red."
I gulped. I got up and excused myself.
"And where do you think you're going?" Reiji said angirly.
"I'm not hungry"
But before I could leave, he grabbed me and spun me around. The spin was so strong that my hood fell off my head. There was complete silence until
"HOLY SHIT" Ayato laughed pointing at my head. I blushed madly.
"Well. Well. She likes cosplaying" Shu grinned with one eye open.
"Mmmm bitch chan" Laito looked at me like a snake with its prey. Subaru just blushed and stared at me.
"THIS ISN'T COSPLAY" Reiji and Kanato screeched. Kanto got behind me and ripped the hoodie completely off me and my tail smacked his teddy out of his hand. Now, they were all staring holes in me. I knew my face was red but what could I do?
"YOU FUCKING BITCH" Kanto yelled, grabbed my tail and pulled it.
"MEOW" I screeched and whipped around and scratched his face. I then petted my tail. Kanto was so mad but because of the scratch and because he had fur in his hand his sneezed the mother of all sneezes.
"AAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Kanto face then got red and his eyes water. He was having an allergic reaction.
"DAMN, GET THE MEDICINE" Ayato yelled. Laito ran like tge speed of sound to get the medicine. I tried to help but Reiji grabbed me by my shirt collar, picked me up and took me to the door.
"I smelled your scent in my lab earlier. I thought maybe you were looking for me but now I see it was otherwise."
"Ayato kun forced me..."
"I don't care. As your punishment you will stay outside. I do have the antidote to fix this but I prefer seeing you suffer" He then threw me out and surprisingly I landed on my feet. Cat reflexes. My new ears are so sensitive that when Reiji slammed the door it hurt my ears. I was so sad and angry and to make matters worse it began to rain. I ran so hard into the rain and went to one place where I might be accepted.
-Mukami mansion-
I stood out the mansion and saw a window open. I smiled and thanks to my new reflexes I manged to to climb inside of it. What I was not expecting was a shirtless Kou. He had not notice me since I landed so lightly on my feet. Well, that what I thought until I heard him say," Naughty M Neko chan. Has anyone told you its not good to peep?"
He turned around and paused. His mouth dropped and eyes widened. "M neko chan...is a neko"
"Kou. I'm sorry. I can explain."
He ignored me and came up to me. Then he started to pet my ears. I purred and started to rub into his hand. Kou cheeks went pink a little. He picked me up and I began to meow and rub my face to his. He giggled and set me on the bed. He stopped petting me and I was sad. I looked up at him and he began to blush.
"You look really cute Yui."
Hearing him calling me by my name surprised me. I gave him an innocent smile and sat on his lap. I licked his lips and he wrapped his arms around me. He gave me a slight peck on the lips and I blushed.
"Can I stay here for the night?"
"Sure but we really should get you out of these clothes."
I blushed so hard but I nodded. Without thinking I got up from his lap and took off my clothes. I stood there with nothing but my underwear on and I was so shy the I grabbed my tail in my hands, bit my lip, and my ears flattened on my head.
"Sweet lord " he gasped. He grabbed me and began to kiss me like as if his life depended on it. When we stopped kissing, he kissed my neck and I moaned and meowed.
"Yui. Will you be mine?" I hesitated first. Then I nodded. He gave me a warm smile. Right there, on this rainy day. I became his and he became mine.
-next day-
I woke up in Kou's arms and I blushed remembering last night. I looked up to see all the kiss marks I left on his neck all last night when he was pounding into me. I blushed thinking about it. I got up and looked in the mirror and was saddened to see that the neko ears and tail was gone.
"Uhhhh. You are back to normal." Kou said behind me pouting. I giggled.
"I can always buy a fake ears and tail." I suggested. He laughed.
We began to kiss until
"OI KOU! What type of freaky stuff were you doing last....WOAH"
"YUMA GET OUT. CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE NAKED?"
"sorry sheesh."
Yuma then smirked at me.
"Nice body. I bet you gave Kou a good ride last night from the way he was moaning"
Kou threw his boot at his brother, who left laughing at my blushing face.

Thanks so much for reading. This was very fun to write. Especially with my family near.