A Trip To The Hospital (Chapter 5)

Cody's POV

I woke up the next morning to Alli bursting into my room. I looked over at my phone on my bed side table, it's 4:30 why is she waking me up?

"I said I would get you back. Now get up and get dressed." she told me ripping the blankets off of me.

"Why where are we going?" I sat up and noticed she was dressed.

"I have a shoot today, and we are going some were else for it. It's a couple hours away, and mum wants you to come with us." she said as she was leaving.

"Where is it?"

"Santa Cruz" she left and I got up. I walked over to my dresser and got out some shorts, and a tan top. I took a quick shower then went down stairs.

"What took you so long?" Alli asked looking up from her phone.

"I took a shower why? Wheres mum?"

"Shes still upstairs, shes almost ready." just as she said that mum came down the stairs, trying to put her shoes on while she was walking.

"You guys ready?"

"Ya" we both said.

"Ok lets go." Now getting in the car it's 5 o'clock. We stopped at Starbucks for Alli. Mum sent me in with her.

"Just letting you know that if that douche is here, I'm gonna kill him."

"Don't Codes."

"Hey Alli! I see your brother is with you again. Hi, Colin wasn't it?"

"My name is Cody. Your name is douche, isn't it?" he glared at me

"Be nice." Alli whispered to me. "Can I have two ice coffees?"

"I thought he didn't drink coffee."

"He doesn't, the other one is for my mum, shes out in the car."

."Ok, I'll be right back." he left, and I looked down at Alli again.

"I don't want you talking to him anymore. Promise me you wont."

"Ok Codes, I promise I wont." he came back and set the coffees on the counter. I went to pay for Alli again, but he put his hand up.

"No need. It's on me." he said smiling at my sister. I'm gonna kill this douche.

"It's my sister, and I would appreciate it if you would leave her alone." I gave Alli hers, and picked up my mums. I slammed the money down on the counter, again the exact amount, and left with Alli. We got in the car, and I handed mum her coffee.

"Thank you Cody." mum smiled happily.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?" mum asked her.

"There's a cashier that works here, his name is Jeff, and Cody keeps being mean to him."

"Well what did he do?"

"He was being disrespectful to me, and if hes not gonna respect me, then he wont respect my sister." I added from the back seat. We started going, and Alli and mum were talking. I put my head phones in, and listened to Jack Johnson. This is going to be a long ride.

Becca's POV

When I woke up, and looked at the time, 7:45. My dad wasn't here like always. Probably at a friends house getting high, or drinking. He never learns. I went downstairs and got the cereal from the cupboard. I could hear my phone ringing in my room. I just kept making a bowl of cereal. I'll call them back when I go back up there. I got the milk out, and noticed that it was empty. I heaved a sigh. I guess I'll just have dry cereal, I gotta go to the store today anyway. I walked back up the stairs with my dry cereal. My phone started ringing again as I opened my door. I set my cereal on my bed, put a movie in, and sat down on my bed. I muted my TV looking at the caller ID. Steve.