Elvis and Fake Friends (Chapter 16)

Cody's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I groaned and tried to pull the covers over my head, but they fought back too. They pulled my blankets off of me.

"Comon Cody. You gotta get up. We have a really busy day today." I realized the blanket snatcher was Matt.

"What state are we in?" I sat up and instantly took my phone out.

"We're still in New York. You have an interview, then we have to fly to Toronto. You have an interview there, then a show later on." I nodded as I checked my messages to see if Becca has texted me yet. With the time difference she is three hours behind me, but with Alli having to go to Vegas today she might be awake by now. I couldn't help but look at the texts she sent me yesterday out of anger. Not thinking twice I deleted them. I don't wanna dwell on the past. Well, the past being yesterday.

I quickly sent her a goodmorning text, then put my phone under my pillow. I took a quick shower and changed into jeans and a tank top. I messed with my hair, and styled it. As I was slipping my shoes on I heard my phone buzz under my pillow. I unplugged it and put in my pocket along with my ear buds. I'll check it in the car. Matt ushered me into the back, then hopped in after me. He started talking to me more about what were gonna do today. I was listening, but I wanted to see if it was Becca who had texted me.

"Morning Handsome. I'll have to talk later, I'm just getting on the plane with Alli and Angie. They want Alli to be there early to go over the show, then give her time to do her makeup, hair, and talk to everyone. Flight Attendant is yelling at me gtg. Love you" I sent her a text back.

"Ok have fun. Just thought I'd let u know I can see u again in 2 weeks. Love you too."

I know she probably already turned her phone off by now, but I sent it anyway. My promo tour is only one and a half weeks left, then the other half of the week I have to do interviews and things like that. The car came to a stop and Matt got out. I headed into the building to meet the woman I would be speaking too for the next hour. Today is going to be so busy.

Becca's POV

I got out of the taxi with Alli and Angie. Angie had told me that we might stay for a couple days so Alli lent me a small backpack. Angie signed into the hotel while Alli and I looked around. This hotel, like many others in Vegas, was a themed one. Alli picked the Elvis one. I love Elvis so it was pretty cool to me. Elvis reminded me of my mom. She used to play Elvis songs all the time when I was younger. Alli and I stumbled across a life size statue of Elvis. Alli gave me her phone and told me to take some pictures of her and him. They were pretty funny. I had a feeling though that these photos would be for our eyes only. We all got in the elevator once Angie got the room keys. She said that it would ether be Alli and Angie in one room, and I'd get my own room, or Alli and I, and Angie would get her own room.

"You chose mum. I really don't care, ether way is fine." Alli answered.

"Ok how about you and Becca share a room?"

"Ok." I noticed that even the elevator plays Elvis music. We got to our room, and put our bags down. We needed to be over there in ten minutes. It's been 2 and a half months with this cast on my leg, and 3 months that I'v been dating Cody. Angie had told me on the plane that once we get back from Vegas we would go to the doctors to see how well my bones are growing. Angie had met us in the hall and we headed back to the Elvis singing elevator. We quickly got another cab to bring us to Alli's fashion show for Pastry. We all fit in back, and at the fist red light I noticed the cab driver was staring at Alli and I.

"Your Cody Simpson's sister aren't you?"

"Yes..." Alli answered wearily.

"And your Becca?" I nodded. "My daughter is a fan of Cody's. She talks about you two all the time!"