Epilogue

Almost a week and a half after Becca got her cast removed they moved into their new home. Cody celebrated by going for a surf of course. They all seemed to like the new house. Cody got another copy of his book for Becca, she always seemed to steel his.

Becca hasn't taken her locket off. Whenever Cody's off at an interview somewhere else, or she's just bored in class, she opens it and looks at the picture of her new family. Cody goes surfing whenever he can. He brings Becca down to the beach so she can watch him. They go on walks on the beach almost every night.

Cody has his licence. No not licence to kill. His licence to drive. He was so excited when he got it. Cody has promised that when Becca eventually doesn't have to wear the boot anymore he'll take her surfing. For now they skateboard next to each other.

Some nights Becca sneaks into Cody's room, they've only been caught once and Becca used the excuse that she had to use the bathroom. 

Everything is going great with them so far. No rumors at the moment. No Steve to get in the way. They just wanna live in the moment. To other people they'er just two kids in love. To them it's so much more.

"I got you to leave him for me." Cody said smiling widely at Becca. Becca leaned up and pressed her lips softly to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I absolutely LOVED writing this. It's my first story written, and finished.

Thank you so much for reading If You Left Him For Me. It means a lot to me. It really does. Please tell your friends, or strangers, about this story.

I'm writing a story on my iPod right now. I'd appreciate it if you looked for them?

One is a Niall Horan fan fiction, the other one will be kinda like a punk fanfiction of Cody Simpson. I'm quite fond of them both.

Thank you again for reading.

I truly love you <3