Pretty Brown/Blue Eyes (Chapter 7)

Cody's POV

Today is the start of the tour, and Becca is coming with me. I gotta let her know that we are gonna be sharing a bus with Ryan. I don't think she'll mind, she told me how she really wants to meet him. I can't believe she's still asleep thou. Matt texted me about 13 minutes ago and said the bus would be here to pick us up in half an hour.

"Cody, why don't you go wake Becca up. Tell her the bus will be here soon." mum said looking up from her phone, and people say that teenagers are addicted to there phones. I nodded getting out of my seat, and making my way to Becca's room. I have an idea for a surprise; For Becca, and my fans. I have to run it bye Matt first thou. I knocked on her door, hearing a moan following. I opened her door smiling. She had one eye open, staring at me.

"Morning beautiful." she smiled.

"Morning Cod Fish."

"Your bringing that back?"

"Definitely." she started laughing. "So are you excited?"

"For the tour?" I asked sitting on the edge of her bed. She nodded, not fully awake yet. "Of course, I always get nervous before thou. But once I'm on stage I'm fine." she started to close her eyes again. "No no no. My mum sent me up here to get you up." I poked her face.

"I'm tired thou." I got up, and scooped her up in my arms bridal style. Being careful of her leg, I brought her over to the dresser and set her down, giving her one of her crutches.

"Get dressed and come to my room, and I'll help you down stairs." I kissed her forehead then left. I brought my bags downstairs, then went back up to my room. When I got in there Becca was sitting on my bed. She was wearing shorts and a blue t shirt.

"Still need help?"

"A little." I helped her down stairs, then went back up for her bags. When I got into her room her phone started ringing, I thought it was mine, cause I set mine down next to hers. So I answered it. Big mistake.

"Hello?"

"Becca, what are you doi- Who is this?"

"This is Cody. Who is this?"

"Cody, are you that Cody guy that she's been hanging around with?" the male voice asked.

"Yes? May I ask who this is?" I tried again.

"This is Steve." Oh no "Where is she?"

"I'll get her, just wait one minute." I ran down stairs. I covered the speaker.

"Hey Becca, sorry but I answered your phone by mistake. I thought it was mine. It's Steve." I handed her, her phone. She rolled her eyes.

"Thanks Cody." she smiled at me, then instantly got mad. "What do you want Steve?" then I went back to get her bags.

Becca's POV

"What do you want Steve?" Cody walked away.

"I wanted to say sorry for going to your house yesterday. Also I'm sorry for what I did to make you break up with me. I'll change."

"It's a little too late for saying sorry. You always say that your gonna change, and it never happens. Why don't you go hang out with that new girl you found."

"What are you talking about 'new girl'?"

"The other night you said you found a new girl, and you had forgotten about me."

"I was joking. I miss you."

"I don't miss you." then I hung up. He tried calling back but I pressed ignore, then set my phone on silent. Cody came down the stairs just as someone knocked on the door.