Deidara's New Life

(AN: i don't own anything here but the situation)

Prologue

"KATSU! I'm going to kill you, Tobi!"

"Tobi's sorry!"

"You're gonna be sorry, yeah!" Deidara yelled, voice tight with rage as he chased after the masked man-boy. He didn't notice the careful planning of his target until Tobi stopped running, standing in the middle of a large empty room Deidara was unfamiliar with. He turned slowly to face Deidara, taking a menacing step forward rather than continue running. "...Tobi?"

"Kamui," came a deep gravelly voice from Tobi, so unlike his normal high pitched squealing. Deidara felt a sucking sensation, like a vacuum in space, eyes wide as everything disappeared in a swirl of colors before going black.

~~~~~~~~~

"Shall we guide this being through our world?"

"It is the best way to ensure the timeline isn't disrupted."

"We should. He's had a hard life, and he's still young."

"Very well Palkia, Mew."

"Then it's decided."

"All legendaries will guide him, to prevent any tragedy."

"A-Arceus!"

"Sh, he's awakening."

~~~~~~~~~

Deidara woke up to murmuring voices. "Kisame, Hidan?" He opened his eyes to see creatures, monsters really, standing around him. The murmuring was coming from them, he realized, eyes bugging out.

One stepped forward. "I am Arceus young shinobi. You are now in my world, the world of Pokémon."