CH 6: Kyuubi, Ramen and Two Girls Find Out

"When I disappeared, I ended up in the world of Pokémon, un," Deidara sat on the grass, Naruto following suit. They spent four hours there as Deidara explained Pokémon and how they work as partners and friends.

He had Naruto release and name his Ninetails. They had a practice battle to strengthen the bond between the two.

Now they were headed to Ichiraku's. "Man, Kyuubi is such a cool Pokémon!"

Deidara smirked at the name. "You just say that because he's a fox and he's strong, yeah." Just like you, he added in his head.

Naruto rubbed his head, "Well...maybe, dattebayo." 

Deidara shook his head in amusement. Then Naruto got excited.

"We're here!" He ran after Naruto who was sprinting towards a ramen stand. They got there and sat down, Deidara glaring at Naruto.

"Was running necessary, un?"

Naruto blushed and looked down. "Not really..." They ordered and about halfway through they heard someone call out.

"HEY, NARUTO!"

Deidara stiffened and looked at Naruto with worry. Naruto put a hand on his shoulder. "It'll be fine. I promise, and I never break a promise." Deidara nodded and slumped into his chair, trying to make himself less noticeable.

Two people jogged up. One was Naruto's pink haired teammate, Sakura or something, the other a Hyuuga. Deidara could tell by the eyes.

"Mind if we join?" Sakura, Deidara was sure that's what her name was, asked.

Naruto brightened. "Not at all!" It was then the Hyuuga took note of Deidara, and pulled out a kunai.

"A-Akats-suki," she glared. Sakura too pulled out a kunai. "Naruto run!" she commanded.

Naruto moved in front of Deidara, "No, you guys have all wrong! Dei is a Konoha shinobi now! Dattebayo!"

Hinata looked shocked. "Tsu-Tsunade let h-him join?" she asked, eyeing Deidara. "Dei?" Sakura asked, kunai no where to be found.

Naruto looked sheepish. "Dei is easier to say. And," he looked at Hinata, "Baa-chan let him join a week ago."

Deidara was ignoring them. He stood up. "I told you I didn't want to go out of the apartment, yeah." With that he was gone.