CH 1: Deidara Returns

In a small clearing close to Konohagakure, a shinobi village, a bright flash was seen only by the local wildlife. Out of it stepped a blonde man. This man had his long hair in a ponytail, bangs covering one of his eyes.

He was wearing red shorts, a black shirt with a red cloud, and a long black cloak that had red clouds along the bottom and a red kanji for 'Akatsuki' in the middle of his back. He had combat boots on and a red, black accented, satchel. On his shorts was a black belt with a red cloud buckle, red and white balls hanging off of special holders. He had more in his bag along with berries, medicine and other things.

They were however, sealed, so he could A LOT more then expected at first glance.

"I wonder which way is Konoha, un." This was Deidara of the Akatsuki. Well, formally of the Akatsuki. Now he'd rather be a Konoha nin, seeing as how Arceus told him what had been going on in his home world.

He had been surprised and somewhat angry after Arceus had told him a few details, that those who did know of the details, failed to mention.

Now though, he was back, and ready to make a difference in the world...the right way.

He and his Pokémon are going fight to stop Tobi, and maybe find a more peaceful life in Konoha. Not to mention if he found love, he would be extremely happy.

He had never had a lover, and he hoped he could find one...a permanent one.

Ten years will surely change a person.