Team Tama Kaiju

"WHAT!?"

Tsunade winced, reaching for a now missing bottle of sake. She turned and glared at Shizune who smiled serenely back.

"Team 7 has already accepted a C-Rank mission to Wave Tsunade-sama." Tsunade fumed as searched her desk.

"THAT DAMN DEIDARA IS WORSE THEN KAKASHI!"

~Meanwhile~

Naruto stretched before folding his arms behind his head smiling up at the sky, Kyuubi walking next to him. "I wonder how Inari is.." Sakura glanced back at him, catching Tomoya's eyes and smiling before looking back at Deidara. To her right Sai, their newest member, and his recently acquired Smeargle continued staring at each other blankly.

"He's probably fine Naruto. Probably trying to copy you and your 'coolness'."

"Haha, yeah? Hey! Sakura-chan, does that mean you think I'm cool?"

"In your dreams Naruto."

Deidara chuckled before turning to his Meowstic, tilting his head towards the predominantly dark blue pokemon. "Anyone nearby Itazura?" The pokemon looked up at him before shaking it's head, keeping a calm eye over the rest of Team 7.

Deidara chuckled. Itazura was the perfect choice to help him watch over the others, while keeping an eye out for enemies. His psychic skills were nothing to scoff at. Plus, in hindsight, Deidara knew he was one of the few laid back pokemon he partnered with.

~In Wave~

"Mother! Noo!" Inari ran forward to stop the man, only to be sent flying back with a kick. He gasped for air on the ground as the men laughed. He grit his teeth as he looked up to glare at them.

"Tell the old man that he'll get his daughter back once he agrees to let us send our cargo over the bridge too." One of the men scooped up the unconscious Tsunami, before disappearing an a classic shinobi shunshin.

"Naruto-nii... I need you..."