CH9: New Team 7

Deidara, Naruto and Sakura had just finished their dango when an ANBU showed up, asking for them on behalf the Hokage. They exchanged glances with the hidden question being asked:

Is this about the Pokemon?

They quickly made their way to the Hokage's office. Shizune smiled and herded them inside when they tried stalling as soon as the caught sight of her. By herding, she meant throwing them inside the room.

They landed in a tangle of arms, legs, and torsos. Tsunade smirked as they detangled themselves. They all slowly turned to her.

"Hokage-hime, un."

"Shisou."

"Baa-chan." The last one gave her a tick mark.

"Deidara, Naruto and Sakura. I have a proposition for you three," she said, eyes glinting as she took a drink of her sake.

The three glanced at each other, all their fingers twitching to grab a pokeball and a kunai. Tsunade ignored them and slammed a paper onto the table as an emotionless ravenette walked into the room. "You four will be reformed Team 7. Deidara you'll be the psuedo jonin commander, seeing as you're a S-Class nin. Here are the other 3's files. I expect you back here tomorrow to report in on teamwork and capabilities of the team."

Deidara stared.... and stared... before jolting as Naruto slammed his hand down on Tsunade's desk. "Baa-chan! This isn't fair! Who's the Sasuke look-a-like anyway!?"

The other three took a step back as Tsunade smiled aggravatedly, a tick mark forming slowly. "NaarruutoooOO!" She yelled, punching him out the window and drowning out Sai's introduction of himself.

Deidara smiled uneasily and grabbed the papers as Sakura and Sai crept towards the window. "I'll be sure to bring everything back, un.." he murmured before bolting out the window with the other two, the three of them flying away on a clay bird.

"USE THE DAMN DOOR!"