CH 2: Konoha's Warm Welcome!....Not.

Deidara was trekking towards Konoha...he hoped. His fears were put to rest as the gates of the village came into view. He paused briefly to consider the fact they might try to kill him, but shrugged and continued forward. It wouldn't be the first time that someone had tried.

Needless to say the guards at the gates were terribly surprised when he asked to speak with the Hokage.

They did, however, check him for weapons and clay (not that they found any, they were in special seals in his hidden pockets he had his cloak specially made for), and one led him to the center of the village where the Hokage's tower was.

Deidara hid himself in a genjutsu, until he was outside the Hokage's office. Then he dispelled the genjutsu and, mentally grinning, he threw the door open, to seen the two Sannin, Tsunade who is now the Hokage, and Jiraiya. The Kyuubi holder was also in there.

There was silence as all three turned to look at him, emotions flickering, only to land on shock and anger.

"...Yo," he raised a hand up. "I'm here to see the Hokage," Deidara grinned. "I belive that's you, Slug-hime, un."

Then he got a good punch in the gut from a hyper, orange wearing blonde. "I'LL KILL YOU, 'TTEBAYO! YOU WON'T GET THE KYUUBI!" At this point Jiraiya had restrained Naruto.

"NARUTO!" Tsunade yelled. "If you'd LISTEN he's here to see ME. Also, try and keep in mind Akatsuki aren't suicidal enough to come in HERE."

"I think you bruised my stomach," Deidara groaned from the floor. "I'm never going to be able to eat again, un. NEVER! Do you know how horrible that is, yeah!?" The other three sweatdroped at that. As if sensing this, Deidara got up and dusted himself off. Then he sighed.

"I want to be a shinobi of Konoha,un," he said, looking straight into Tsunade's eyes.

Tsunade blinked, Jiraiya looked like he was going to pass out and Naruto's jaw dropped.

"You want to....be a part of Konoha."