T H I R T Y T H R E E

Short af I'm sorry.
-----

*two weeks later*

"Don't make out in the couch please." I mumbled, Chris immediately pushed Pj away but Pj only licked his lips and crawled towards him again. "Please stop." I mumbled, making a gagging noise.

"Dan please refrain from making the sound you do when giving blowjobs." Pj mumbled standing up, obviously a bit mad that I had interrupted them. I froze for a moment, my mouth still open. "If you leave it open too long someone will have to put something in it." He winked and walked out.

Chris started laughing uncontrollably as I blushed. Chris's breathed heaved until he was calmed down and looking back at the TV that hummed quietly like white noise in the background of a radio station. Something was wrong, I could feel it. I sighed and started to make two cups of coffee on accident. I looked down at the second cup and reluctantly put it back up after realizing what I was doing.

I added just enough sugar and cream and say down. Pj returned a bit later, his breathes uneven as he took a seat. His curls stuck to his forehead and he sighed. I raised one eyebrow and he gave a cheeky smile as I rolled my eyes.

"Pj come sit with me!" Chris whined, shifting on the couch over, PJ stood up and walked over to the couch, sitting down and cuddling with Chris.

I smiled for a moment, listening to them laugh and talk. Living with them wasn't totally bad, at least I had someone to talk to and they actually acknowledged me. Though there was still a small feeling in my chest because I wasn't with Phil.

"Spooky scary skeletons..." My phone when off, I scrambled to grab it, answering it the moment I saw it was Phil.

"U-uh Dan?" Phil's voice shook on the other end of the line, "I- uh- can I come over?"