F O U R T Y F O U R

"Why are you asking me?" I asked, walking in and sitting on the edge of his bed, he sat up.

"Is it normal to-" he paused, "want to make out with your best friend." I stifled a laugh and shook my head.

"I don't know," I paused for a moment trailing my eyes across his body scanning it, "do you want to?" Phil bit his lip, his eyes glancing at my own.

(Idk how to write smut so just take this and leave me alone. This part it smut so if you're not comfortable with it just read the last paragraph and you'll be caught up)

He sat up and moved next to me, taking my face in his hands and gently connecting our lips, gentle and sweet. He slowly crawled over onto me, strataling me on the bed, one hand on my chest. I held onto his hips, pulling him toward and down on me at the same time. I slipped off his shirt and threw it across the room somewhere random. He messed with the hem of my own and I squirmed under him, helping pull it off. He let out a low moan of pleasure, slipping off my pants. I sat up to help him get his own off quickly before pulling him back down on me, only the thin layer of our briefs between us. I caressed him through his boxers, he breathed in sharply as I pulled them off. He pulled off my own and leaned over me, breathing warm air into the crook of my neck. He pushed two fingers down and inserted them in, I squealed at the feeling and shifted until he curled his fingers making me squirm and moan. He pulled out and began lining up but before doing anything he paused.

"I-is this how you do it?" He asked, he was shaking out of nervousness and I smiled and nodded. He slowly pushed into me, I squirmed, tolerating the pain and waiting for it to dull. He was halfway in until I stopped him.

"Wait," I struggled out, trying to get used to him.

I'd never had gay sex before, only straight. And the only reason I knew how to do anything was because I had seen it. Phil bit down on top of my shoulder moaning from my pressure and visually trying not to push again. I sucked in, "okay." I commanded and be pushed in a lot more until he was fully in and slowly pulling out again only to go in once again.

He grabbed me and slowly began pumping causing me to buck my hips up, wanting him around me again. The next time he pulled out he slammed into me, the bed shifting a bit. I yelped out of the soarness already forming.

"Sorry sorry sorry..." Phil breathed, his self control a bit out. He slammed into my again but without as much force, searching for my prostate. I whimpered in pain, Phil was so big it hurt. He gently kissed my mouth, moaning into the kiss until he found my prostate.

I squirmed when he hit it, I could see him smile as he rammed into me again, hard, but this time hitting it just as hard causing me to moan loudly and him to smile on satisfaction.

I swear the bed moved to the side three inches at the force he was going he bit down onto my neck, containing his moans as I gripped his blue bedsheets.

I could feel the pleasure in the pit of my stomach, building up as I began squirming. Phil pulled back l my lips and began nibbling on my bottom one, kissing and sucking gently and lovingly.

I arched my back up as white strings of semen shot out onto my stomach and some on Phil's TJAT hovered over me while I held my breath, panting as Phil continued. I began letting out high pitched moans as he did, now sensitive.

Phil kissed down my jawline, his pumps slowly getting sloppier till he stopped, and collapsed on me, panting for breath and sweating hard.

"Dan..." Phil sighed, moaning out my name almost, "I don't think I'm straight."

(Idk how to write smut sry)