F O U R T Y F I V E

I woke up with Phil sleeping on my chest, I smiled down. I finely had him. My phone dinged momentarily.

Bitch (Kenzie):
Have you told him

Me:
I will...

Bitch (Kenzie):
I'm going to tell him. Now.

I shifted, silently panicking. No if she tells him it'll ruin everything, everything was going so well. I paused for a moment, waiting for Phil's phone to ding as I held Phil close to me.

Phil's phone went off, the tune of attack on Titan ringing through the room as Phil shifted, lifting his head and smiling up at me for a brief second before grabbing his phone.

I chewed on my lip as he read it, a strike of confusion passing over his face quickly as he answered.

"Hello?" He asked into the phone.

"It's a boy." I could hear Kenzie answer, Phil froze and looked at me, "and it's yours." Kenzie finished, "I'm surprised Dan didn't tell you, I told him a few days ago." The line went dead and I paused.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Phil asked, his voice cracking slightly.

"I didn't want a to hurt you," I leaned forward, trying to pull him into me but Phil backed up out of the bed, falling sorta. He stood up and slipped on his pants and grabbed his phone. "Phil, where are you going?" I shifted, getting out of bed as well.

"Don't follow me, don't contact me, don't do anything." He whispered, slipping on a purple button up and a black belt. He left the room, shutting the door behind him.