Chapter 11

I was ecstatic my dad won. Completely ecstatic.

But the tryouts started today, and I was a complete mess. Liam helped me for the week before tryouts, but I still was as nervous as I could get.

I had been ignoring Jason. I had no idea what to say to him. I can't just say, "Hey I like you!" That doesn't happen.

At least I didn't think that would happen. That is until it did.

"Liz!" I heard someone scream from down the hall.

When I turned I saw Jason. I tried walking away, faster than before, but he grabbed my arm. When he pulled me back towards him, he made it so I was looking straight at him.

"What do you want Jason?" I said, annoyed.

"Why are you ignoring me!" He said.

"Why not?" I said, sassily.

"I'm being serious Liz. Tell me!" He said.

"Because I like you." I whispered, so he couldn't hear.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Because I like you!" I screamed. "Okay! There I admit it! Happy now!" I yelled at him, with a couple tears falling.

I ran down the hall. As fast as I could. To get away from him.

I ran towards the girls bathroom, and stayed there for about an hour. I cried, until I had no tears left. I didn't even know why I was crying, but I couldn't stop it.

When I finally came out, I saw Jason sitting next to the door, waiting. Waiting for me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I was waiting for you." He responded. "I need to tell you something."

"What?" I asked, somewhat annoyed.

"I like you to Elizabeth." He said, standing up. "I really, really like you."

"No you don't." I said.

"Yes I do." He said. "Let me prove it."

Then he leaned in, and kissed me for the second time this week.

And I kissed back.