Chapter 17

Today I was touring Maryland University with Jason, my dad, Jason's parents, and Xavier.

The campus was beautiful, and huge.

Jason and I had decided we would buy an apartment to live in. Together.

He had been talking about how he wanted to live with me when we got to college. I, of course, agreed because I love him.

Xavier was so ecstatic about coming to the college with us. He bought three sweatshirts, a football jersey (since Jason was going to play), and a hat. It was entertaining having him drag us around the campus.

We were picking out an apartment today, as well as picking up all the stuff for the apartment.

We had ordered new bedding, utilities, books, electronics, and furniture. Dad payed for it, even though I tried to use my savings.

I was so excited to finally be going to college! Even though high school didn't end for another two weeks.

Graduation was coming up, and I still hadn't got a dress. So Mrs. Taylor and Kate offered to help me find one as soon as we got back from the trip.

Kate couldn't come to Maryland with us because of her job. She owns a large modeling company, and is currently setting up a photo shoot. Which made her weekend completely booked.

Honestly though, I have been waiting for the day that Jason and I can move into an apartment together. I love him so much, and this would be a big step in our relationship. But I knew I was ready for it.

"How is this one?" Dad asked, pointing to another apartment.

"It's okay, this one looks better though." Mr. Taylor said.

"That one is nicer!" Dad agreed.

"Remember, this is Jason and Elizabeth's decision! Not yours!" Mrs. Taylor scolded.

"I like this one." Jason stated, pointing to a small, but cute and cozy apartment.

"I like it as well." I said, smiling at him.

"Then it's settled!" Mrs. Taylor said. "We will go and buy it, then furnish it, and it'll be ready for when school starts."

"Okay! Lets buy it!" Dad and Mr. Taylor said, as they followed Mrs. Taylor.

"I like it." I said to Jason, who had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"I love it. It's perfect. With two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room. The apartment will fit the two of us perfectly!" He said, happily.

"As long as you like it, I like it." I said, as I kissed his cheek.

"No PDA! My poor eyes!" Xavier screamed.

"Oh! Your poor eyes! As if you've never seen mom and dad kiss!" Jason mocked.

"Calm down you two." I said, laughing.

We were all happy, and everything was going perfectly.