| 1 |

3 Months Later.
Hertfordshire, England.

"Put me down," I laugh, I can't keep myself together as Niall has thrown me over his shoulder. I kick my legs, slapping him on the back. "Baby stop," he says as he puts me on the ground, his face turning into one of a proud smile. He leans in to give me a kiss but I quickly turn letting his lips fall onto my cheek, "baby!" He groans as he pulls my face close to his. "Niall," I whine, to piss him off. It doesn't work he just laughs and tries to land another kiss to my face.

"I've got to record the Jonathan Ross show today," I sigh and take a seat on the counter top. "Come home straight after?" I ask, a smile spreads across his face as he nods. "Of course baby girl," he giddily says, I'll never get over him calling me baby girl. "Do you have classes today?" He asks as he places kisses to my neck. I gasp, nodding my head. "What classes?" I feel him smirk against my neck. "B-British literature," I stutter, he pulls away with a proud smirk across his lips. "Is that your hour and a half class?" He asks with a groan. I nod my head, "I'll be here when you get back!" I say and hop of the counter top. "You look amazing in my clothes," Niall says into my ear. I giggle letting him know how much that means to me, "I've got to get beautiful, I'll see you when I get home!" He says and grabs his bottle of water. I feel his hand slap my bum before I can say anything he's laughing and walking out the front door.

I let out a happy sigh, being with Niall has been a living dream. We've been dating for around four months now, almost five and I couldn't be happier. I smile to myself, I can't help but smile I've been smiling nonstop lately. "Boo," I jump, a scream almost leaves my mouth before I see Willie. "Oh hey Willie," I chuckle and put Niall and I's bowls in the sink. "Is he gone?" He yawns, clearly he's just woken up. "Just left, he's filming an interview today!" I say. Willie nods and walks off to his desk in the living room to start work for today. "I've got classes at nine so I'm going to get ready," I smile, Willie nods as I walk down the hallway to Niall's room. I groan not wanting to wear anything that's too showy, I grab one of Niall's hoodies and a pair of skinnies.

"I'm off," I say as I walk down the hallway with my purse and books in hand. "Have a great day," Willie says with a smile as I walk out the door. I walk over to my BMW seeing as though Niall took the range, I punch in the code to open the gates.

••••

Manchester traffic was the worst part. I finally make it to my British Literature class. I take a seat next to my best friend at Uni, Mackenzie. "Hi Lon," he says from beside me. "Hey, how are you this morning?" I smile. "I'm great," he smiles and looks down at his literature book. We don't speak again as our professor comes in.

"Where do monsters lurk? Anyone! This an open discussion just jump in," professor Winegar say. "I think they lurk in social media in a way," Mackenzie says, shocking the whole room. "That's very true, Mr. Robinson! Any other opinions?" our professor asks again. "I think they lurk in people," I shyly state. "Ah, Miss. O'Connor," professor says. "What do you mean when you say in people?" He asks. "I think, when people give up everything for drugs or something else per say, like they give up a child for drugs. I think that's how monsters lurk inside of people!" I say with confidence. Professor claps a slow clap, "that's quite deep!" He says with a smile.

The bell rings, I stand gathering my things. As I put my literature book into my back, Mackenzie clears his throat. "Amazing argument today!" He smiles, "thank you! Although I wouldn't say it was an argument," I laugh.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asks as we walk out of the classroom. "I'm not sure what Niall has planned if I'm honest," I say with a smile, whenever I say his name I can't help but smile. Speaking of the little s.hit, my phone buzzes.