| 18 |

April 20, 2020
Nice To Meet Ya World Tour
Nashville, TN

London's POV

I yawn, stretching my arms and opening my eyes slowly. I stretch my arms out, feeling for Niall but my fingertips reach nothing but sheet. I pout, sitting up on my elbows and rubbing my eyes looking over to the digital clock on Niall's side of the bed. I get up out of the bed, pulling my hair into a tight ponytail.

"Niall?" I call out, hearing nothing. I slide open the door.

I walk down the small hallway of the tour bus, yawning. The bus is completely silent, I make it into the small kitchen area seeing a piece of paper.

Lon,
Went to get coffee and breakfast, should be back soon!
 love you, Niall xx

I look out the windows, seeing a crowd formed around the outside of the bus making me sigh. I walk back to the bedroom finding an olive green romper, that has a crisscross lace detailing on the back. I hear the door open in the front, I quickly walk through the hallway seeing Niall waving with a smile, and closing the door. He looks up, seeing me and the smile on his face instantly grows.

***

I sit in the middle of the empty arena while Niall does soundcheck, watching him smile. I lean back in the chair, when I see someone sit down next to me in my peripheral vision. I look over to see Lewis, who makes faces trying his best to distract Niall.

"'Appy isn't he?" he says from beside me. I nod, "the happiest he's ever been, I think!"

We talk occasionally, listening to every single song. I watch his facial expressions, he grabs his phone out of his pocket propping it up on one of the speakers.

niallhoran started a live video.

I look up at him, as he begins to sing 'Dear Patience.' I close my eyes, listening to every single word cherishing it.

***

"Thank you, Nashville!" Niall screams, jumping around the stage laughing and strumming on his guitar. I stand next to Lewis with a beer in my hand, sipping on it. I watch as he waves to the crowd one last time before making his way off of the stage. "Incredible," Tara says as she takes his guitar from him, "thank ya!" he says with the brightest smile on his face.

I walk over to him, after he's finished talking to the crew and thanking them. I hand him a water bottle, he takes it and pulls me into a hug. "You did such an incredible job!" I say into the hug, as he buries his head in my neck leaving a small kiss.

"I'm so glad you were finally able to see me perform by myself," he mumbles into my neck, as I rub his back.

He pulls away from the hug, and grabs my hand as we start walking for the dressing room. "I feel like I'm covered in so much sweat," he says, wiping his free arm across his sweat covered brow. We walk into the small room, he quickly pulls his black t-shirt off, looking around the room I take a seat on the couch in the corner. "I'm going to hit the showers, then we'll be all set to go to the hotel!" he says with a smile.

I lay my head back against the couch, looking around the room. I can still hear the echoes of screams from inside of the arena. "Not used to this are you?" I hear Tara say as she walks inside the room.

"Not at all," I say, looking up at her with a chuckle

"You'll get used to it, promise!" she says, as she walks around the room gathering all of Niall's things to put on the bus. "It's a lot, I'm proud though," I say with a smile.

We talk for a while before she walks out of the room with his bags. She closes the door behind her, I rest my eyes.

I hear the door open not even ten minutes later, "are ya ready?" Niall says, I open my eyes and look up at him with a smile and nod. His hair is still wet, it's getting a lot longer on the top, as he pushes it out of his face.

***

We make it to the hotel, and I can tell Niall feels nothing but relief the moment he lays his head on the pillow. "Come cuddle," he lets out a groan, peeking up at me as I set my bag on the small dresser. I walk over to him, jumping on top of him with a laugh. He smiles, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist pulling me closer to him. I start to relax as he runs his fingers through my hair, kissing my forehead.

"Marry me," he whispers and my eyes go wide.

"W-what? Are you joking?" I ask, choking up my words.