| 4 |

Heathrow Airport
London, UK

"London," the paparazzi scream at me as I walk through the airport. The flashes threatening to blind me, I hold my hand over my eyes. My panda plane pillow still wrapped around my neck, making me crack a small smile. "London, is it true you're pregnant?" One man yells out and my eyes widen. "What?" I ask as a laugh leaves my lips. "Are you pregnant?" He repeats, I shake my head no. "I'm not!" I chuckle. Have I gained some weight? I ask and then think against it. "Where's Niall?" They all shout in unison, I shake my head as Allan (in case you aren't aware Allan is Niall's legit UK bodyguard when Basil is busy) follows behind me to the baggage claims. "Thank you Allan," I tell him as he yells for the paparazzi to stand back. "Is Niall still in the states?" A woman yells, I watch as Allan nods his head as I grab my last bag. The bag is quickly grabbed out of my hand by Allan, "Miss. O'Connor shall I call for Willie or do you want me to take you?" He asks as we walk out to the front of the airport. I pull my phone out, seeing it's two in the morning. I quickly send Niall a small text telling him that I've landed. I yawn, it's already six in Los Angeles which I had just gotten used too. The amount of convincing I had to do with Niall to make him let me come back to England on my own had taken a toll on me. "I'll just call Willie, if you'll stand with me until he comes!" I smile up at the tall bodyguard next to me.

We've been standing in the same spot for a little less than an hour when Willie finally pulls up. "London," he smiles as he gets out of the car and helps Allan bring my bags to the back. Once my bags are put into the back of Niall's Range Rover Willie pulls me into a tight huge, he's become like a big brother to me. "How were the states?" He asks after we tell Allan our thank you's and goodbyes. "Amazing, it was so warm and lovely!" I tell him as I get into the car. "You better get used to the cold weather," Willie chuckles as we pull out onto the road. I nod my head as he turns on the radio, making the occasional small talk. "Anything interesting happen?" He asks eventually. "Quite a bit," I say with a small sigh. "Want to talk about it?" He asks as he stops the car at a red light. "Did you know that Selena has a thing for him?" I ask as I scratch the back of my head. "Gomez?" He asks as he glances over at me. I nod my head letting a groan escape my lips, "they hung out awhile back it was never anything serious!" I just nod my head, I guess Niall didn't feel like that was important enough to tell me. I let it slip out of my mind as he drives the rest of the way.

"Welcome home, it hasn't changed! Just a tad messy," Willie lets out a small laugh. "I missed it though," I say as I drop my bag onto the floor and watch Willie wheel my other bags to Niall's room. Once I'm left alone I begin to feel a chill, I miss Niall. It's going to be weird staying here without him. "Right, would you want to get food or sleep?" Willie claps his hands which gets my attention. "I could go for some grub," I say and pay my stomach making Willie chuckle.

We finally decide on going to Thai Square, which happened to be Niall and I's favorite. "He'll be home soon, right?" Willie asks as he picks up his noodles with his fork. "I would suppose," I smile, hoping with everything in me that he'll be home soon. "His management is absolute shit!" Willie chuckles as I take a sip of my water. We continue to eat our lunch with a light conversation about everything that happened. "I've seen photos of you and Niall at the AMA's, such a cute couple!" He comments as we pay the bill. "Thank you," I say as the blush creeps up my face. "Can we go home so I can nap?" I ask with a yawn as we walk out of the restaurant.

Los Angeles, CA
The Beverly Hills Hotel

I wake up to the screeching alarm clock at my side. I groan and slap it to the floor, I roll over and grab for my phone on the table. I let out a sigh when my hand doesn't meet the small frame of my phone. I groan and open one eye to glance down at the ground. My phone screen still shattered from the events that I'm quite sure made London leave. I grab it and hold it away from my face, pressing the home button to bring it to life. I glance through my countless notifications on my screen. Looking for one and only one name.