| 11 |

Niall's POV

"When you feel your loves been taken.." I sing in my head, writing down the words into a clean page of my notebook. Closing it quickly with a frustrated sigh, I rub my eyes and look down at my phone. London's number across the screen but somehow my management team has made it impossible for me to contact her. "F.uck all of this," I say to myself slinging my songbook across the recording booth. "You alright in there, mate?" Julian's voice says taking me out of my thoughts. I nod, walking out of the booth and sitting down next to him. "It's her isn't it?" He asks, all I can do is nod. It's been almost a month since my last night with her, a night I never thought would've come to an abrupt end. I run my fingers through my hair, sighing and rubbing my face. "I think I should go home, we'll figure out another studio session sometime," I say and stand up continuously thanking Julian for even coming.

I walk out of the studio putting my hat on my head, keeping my eyes glued to the ground. I walk outside hearing a few screams from fans who were waiting on me, I assume. I look up at them giving them a quick smile before walking to my car as security holds them off. I wonder if they know, if they've picked up on all of this.

**

I'm almost home when my phone begins to ring from the center console, I try to ignore it but my thoughts continue to lead to London. What if it's her? What if she's found a way to contact me?. As I pull into the driveway I put my range in park and turn the ignition off, I quickly reach for my phone as it begins to ring again. "What?" I answer the phone rolling my eyes, scoffing at the caller ID. "Hi Niall," she says, her voice holding nothing but a devilish tone. "What do you want Selena?" I say back harshly, if management hadn't of wanted her and I to be a thing for none of this with London would've happened. "You have to come get me from the airport!" She says and the line goes dead, I want to scream but instead I hit the steering wheel with full force. I turn my car on and back out of the my driveway quickly.

Half way to the airport my phone rings, I quickly pick up from the built in Bluetooth speaker. "Hello?" I say praying that isn't Selena with her bulls.hit again. "How are you?" I hear Louis' voice and I instantly calm down. "I'm taking the piss, clearly." I bite back as much of my anger as I can without yelling at him. "What's happened now? He asks, and I let out a long sigh as I explain everything with great detail.

"So, the publicity stuff is starting now?" Louis' ask his voice seeming quite angry.

"Evidently, I'm on my way to get her from the airport." I say, slamming on my breaks as I hit the airport traffic.

***

I walk inside the airport putting on my best fake smile. Holding a small bouquet of roses, that were given to me by Basil as he rolled his eyes. He wasn't happy about either, he loved London like a daughter, he didn't approve of any of this. I walk to the terminal where Selena had texted me to meet her. I run my fingers through my hair, quickly putting my cap back on. I tap my foot on the ground, "when you know there's something missin' in the dark were barely hangin' on," I say to myself, making a mental not to write it down the moment I get home. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the crowd coming out of the gates, my heart sinks when I see Selena's devilish grin. "Hi honey," She says as she wraps her arms around my neck.

I hug her back, handing her the flowers. We've attracted enough attention, which makes me even more uncomfortable as I originally was. We start walking outside and continue to keep a fake smile plastered to my face as the camera flashes start.

***
London's POV

I look down at my phone, my heart feels like it could physically break at any moment. I lock my phone as the tears begin to stream down my cheeks. "Oh my god," I say aloud to absolutely no one. I sigh, wiping my tear stained cheeks and standing from the small couch, my apartment feeling almost suffocating. I take a deep breath putting my phone into my pocket grabbing my purse and keys, I quickly walk out the door closing it behind me. I need to get out of the house and stop sulking around. I knew she would be the end of us, I knew in someway they would use her. I quickly walk down to the parking garage, pulling my car keys from my back pocket, I needed to get out. Before I can get to my car, my phones begins blaring my ringtone I let out a long groan before getting out. I look down to see Louis' name appear across the screen. "Hello?" I answer in a questioning tone, my heart sinks. "Hey," His voice comes across the phone almost shy, his accent ringing in my ears.

"Don't hang up please," he almost begs, I can't speak as the lump in my throat grows. "I didn't mean for things to happen this way Lon," the way my nickname rolls off his tongue gives me chills.

"I know, Lou." Is all that I can manage to get out of my mouth, I hear Louis' voice evident in the background. "I'm sorry, I promise I'll come back to you the moment this bulls.hit is over," he says almost as if he's pleading. I let out a sigh, opening my car door and sitting inside. "I know you will, I just don't know how you expect me to hold onto hope," my voice betrays me as tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "Please, just hold on for me!" his voice cracking as if he's about to cry like myself.

"London," Louis' voice takes over, I quickly wipe my eyes and try to calm down. "Yeah?" I ask quickly as I slip my keys into the ignition setting my foot on the brake. "It's going to be alright," he says trying his best to reassure me. Louis and I talk awhile longer, when he tells me to meet him at his home in east London. 

***

Later that night, I pull into Louis' long driveway. I see a few cars parked in the driveway next to his own noticing one of them to be no one other than Mark. I gulp not knowing what's going on or what exactly Louis wanted me here for, maybe more of their management to tell me I have to leave London as  a whole? I shake the thought from my head. I park next to Louis' vehicle, taking my seat belt off and getting out. I take a deep breath as I walk up the steps holding onto my purse, as if its some sort of weird coping mechanism. I knock on the door, closing my eyes and biting my lip as I wait for someone to come to the door. I've only ever been to Lou's house a couple times and none of which I was this nervous.

"I'll get it," I hear Louis' voice nearing the door, my breathing hitches as he opens the door with a smile. "Hey love," he says as he grabs me by the arm gently pulling me inside out of the chilly air.

"Hey Lou," I say as I walk inside putting my purse down on the small table in the entry way. "How are you?" He asks as we walk down to the hallway and into the large living room.

My breathing hitches yet again, and take a deep breath looking at the man sitting in front of me. I ignore Louis' question completely as my feet continue to walk forward as if they've a mind of their own. 

"Niall?" tears spill from my eyes as he stands walking towards me.

_________________________________

oof hello again!! i updated can u believe it? 2 times in one week!!
oKAY I WANT TO SAY THIS: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SELENA GOMEZ!!!! before anyone assumes, i genuinely love her and her music. i genuinely just bought a pair of shoes from her puma collab today!

secondly I want to say updates will be slow again bcos ur girl just got a new job! but the hours aren't to terrible so I should be able to update frequently (or so i hope)!

and lastly, THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. I can't believe that this story alone has 2.6k reads and the first one has over 13.3k its surreal to me, I never imagined it!! so THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER!!!