| 19 |

May 16, 2020
Nice To Meet Ya World Tour
Las Vegas, NV

"Marry me," his voice continues to echo through my mind. I sit on the bed, while Niall sleeps next to me, snoring softly in my shoulder. It's been almost an entire month since he popped that question at me, he didn't expect an answer right now, but I could tell he was continuing to think about it.

"What time is it?" I hear his groggy irish accent come from beside me.

"It's about half past ten," I say with a smile, as I place a kiss to his forehead. He looks up at me, his big blue eyes looking straight into mine. "I don't want t do today," he groans, as a smile spreads across his face. "I wish I could help you on that, but you've got rehearsals at noon and then you can take another nap!" I chuckle as he hides his face in my neck.

"Can't I just go back to sleep?" he says, looking back up at me. I shake my head, with another chuckle and kiss his messy head of hair.

He rolls onto his stomach, just as he does there's a knock on the door. "Up kiddos!" Mark's voice says, from behind the door. Niall lets out a loud groan, and lays on his back again, rubbing his face. "I'm up, I'm up!" he groans, finally sitting up on the side of the bed, resting with his head in his hands. I sit behind him resting my chin on his shoulder, kissing his cheek. "You're going to have a great day baby!" I smile.

***

Once Niall finishes rehearsals, he walks off the stage setting his guitar on the stand. "Let's f.ucking eat!" he yells out, laughing. He walks over to me wrapping his arm around my neck, smiling. "Let's go," he says out loud, motioning to everyone. I watch as the entire crew, including everyone who isn't on his immediate crew. "I do mean everyone here," he chuckles as we walk towards the back door of the arena.

We walk outside with Mark following in front of us and everyone else following behind, we walk outside and the fans have formed a crowd near the bus keeping their distance. I hide my face as Niall waves to everyone, even taking a second to go take photos with some of them. I watch with a smile, "thank you, Niall!" I hear them scream in unison. I watch as the biggest smile spreads across his face.

We get on the bus so that Niall can change before we get food, I watch as he quickly goes to change.

"I'm so proud of you," I say as I take a seat on one of the couches. "Thank you for everything," he says as he pulls a t-shirt over his head.

Once he's changed he grabs my hand, pulling my into a tight hug. He mumbles a few inaudible things to me, and hugs me even tighter. "I love seeing you happy," I smile into the hug, just as he pulls away.

He grabs my hand, holding onto it tight as we walk out of the bus. We walk to a black escalade that's waiting for us, quickly getting in.

***

I sit in Niall's dressing room as he performs, resting my head on the arm of the very comfy couch, still replaying his words in my mind. Nothing has really changed since he asked, except that he's a little more on edge.

I think about how much I love him, how much that we've been through, telling myself in the past year that I'd marry him in a heartbeat in my head, but terrified that, what if he didn't mean it. We'd joked around about it a few times in the past. I look at my hand, that's decorated with rings all except for my ring finger. I bite my lip taking my gold signet ring with the letter, 'N' engraved on it and sliding it onto my ring finger. A smile slowly creeping onto my face, just thinking about the chance of marrying him.

"What are you doing?" I hear a familiar accent say from the door, knowing it wasn't Niall I turn my head as fast as I can. "Liam!" I yell, standing up and running over to pull him into a hug. "How've you been? Does Niall know you're here?" I ask him a million questions at once. He laughs, his face lighting up "he doesn't!" he says.

We talk for a few minutes before I hear the last song of the night begin, I tell him everything about Niall's outburst of a marriage proposal.

"He did what?" he asks, his eyes going as big as saucers. I repeat myself, biting my lip and looking at him. "You guys have been off and on for so long now! That's incredible," he says pulling me into a hug. "What do I do? What if I say yes and he thinks of all the what ifs" I say quickly, as the music stops.

"He's coming, you've got to hide," I say when I can hear Niall's voice faintly outside the dressing room door. I watch as Liam quickly walks behind a small curtain trying to hide himself. The door opens, Niall's holding a towel around his neck to try and dry off the sweat as he talks to someone on his crew. I rest my hands on the arm of the couch, watching him as I rest my chin on top of my hands.

"Hey baby," he says with a smile when he finally notices me.

I watch as Liam attacks him in a hug from behind, making me double over in laughter.

Niall's POV

I look at London as I walk into my dressing room after I finish talking to my sound guys, she's sat on the couch admiring me. "Hey baby," I say to her with a smile, just as I go to give her a kiss I feel hands around me making me scream.

I turn around to see Liam, a big smile spreading across my face even more. "How are ya mate? Did ya enjoy the show?" I ask, after we hug. I haven't seen him in what feels like ages.

***

Liam leaves, London asleep on the bed in the back of the bus and we're on the road to the next venue. My mind wanders as I lay beside her, watching her breath rise and fall. I look at her, admiring everything about her and I mean every little detail. I look at her ring finger, knowing that I already have a ring next to me in the nightstand.

She sleeps with her hands, holding the pillow as if she's cuddling it. I notice that she's replaced her empty finger with her signet 'N' ring that I had given her on our first year together. It's then that I make up my mind. I'll ask her to marry me at the end of the tour.

____________

quarantine is taking so much out of me mentally, so heres another chapter. i hope u enjoy! 

this story is about 2-3 chapters left, which makes me kinda sad.
thank u for so much support on both stories!! especially for 20k on Chances.