| 13 |

London's POV

I hear Chey call out Niall's name and I choke down the shot of whiskey I had in hand. I look up from my shot glass and our eyes meet almost instantly. I let out a breathy giggle and look at him with my drunken smile. "If it isn't the one and only Niall Horan," I mumble out with a giggle. He looks at me and a small smile forms on his lips, I stand up stumbling slightly and walking towards him. "If it isn't the one and only London O'Connor seemingly a bit drunk, yeh?" he asks and a hiccup leaves my mouth as I nod my head.

Silence fills the entire bar as we look back and forth at one another. "I was just going," I hiccup as I grab my purse and holding onto Chey's free arm to balance myself. "You can have this entire bar to yourself," I wave my arms dramatically as I watch Cheyenne mouth "I'm sorry!" to Niall. I laugh a sarcastic and snarky laugh, "don't apologize to him!" I chuckle and cover my mouth as the realization hits of just how mean that was. "I'm sorry," I slur.

"I deserved that," He says as he looks down at the ground kicking his feet on the ground.

I start to walk towards the door stumbling lightly as I feel his hand grip around my arm, "you might hate me darlin' but I'm not letting you walk out of here while drunk off your arse!"

Niall's POV

She's drunk, she's absolutely plastered. I look down at my hand that's wrapped gently around her arm, I feel my heartbeat speed up. "Owww," she hiccups with a giggle and slaps my hand gently with her free hand.

"Sorry," I mumble, let go of her wrist quickly. She rubs her temple and looks at me, stepping away quickly. Cheyenne follows her as they both look at me, I bite my lip and take a deep breath shoving my hands in my pockets. "I'll leave ya's t yourself, I was just coming for a drink to relax," I sigh as I start to walk towards the bar. I take a seat at one of the bar stool in the back of the seemingly empty bar. I grab a menu and look over at London and her friends, as they try to make her go back to her table. Her lip jutting out as she looks at me, making eye contact. "Niall," she says softly as she slowly walks over to me.

"Y-yeah?" I say, clearing my throat.

"Why'd you do that to me? Was I not good enough?" She hiccups and lick my lip watching her make her way over to me.

"I-I never meant to hurt you, that was never my intention!" I say softly taking my hat off setting it on the bar top. "Well you did," she says bluntly.

I swallow slowly, running my fingers through my dark brown hair. She walks over to me sitting in the bar stool next to me calling over to the bartender ordering a shot of crown. "I think you've had enough Lon," I say as I look at the menu trying to figure out my order.

***
The Next Morning
London's POV

I wake up, rubbing my eyes and letting out a yawn before stretching and opening my eyes. My head is pounding, I slowly sit up in bed and I'm instantly confused. My surroundings not being familiar in the slightest, I search the room with my eyes. Before I can even get a chance to get up and explore my unknown surroundings my ringtone blares from beside the bed. Cheyenne.

"H-hello?" I question as I answer my phone. I sit up on the side of the bed.

"Where are you? Are you still with Niall?" She asks all at once and it's as if everything from the previous night comes rushing back to me. "Uh, I have no idea where I am," I say as I stand.

"You graduate in less than two hours, hurry it up!" She speaks quickly and I gasp realizing that today's graduation and I have a massive hangover. We talk for a moment before hanging up, I swallow slowly. I walk out of the bedroom and looking around my surroundings I spot the back of Niall's head resting on the arm of the couch. I walk slowly trying not to disturb him as he sleeps. I put my phone in my back pocket and grab the door handle, "L-London?" Niall's thick accent says groggily.

I bite my lip and let out a groan, "I was just leaving!" I say quickly before turning around.

"Oh," he says and I can feel his eyes on me. I turn around and look at him, biting my lip as his ocean blue eyes watch me. "I'm sorry, I really have to go!" I say. He simply nods, "let me call you an uber at least!" he says and sits up grabbing his phone from the floor in front of the couch.

"Thank you," I say as I play with my hands.

***

I stand in the lobby, Niall standing beside me as I wait for my uber to arrive. "Can we at least catch up at some point?" he asks quietly, trying to keep as lowkey as he possibly can. "Um, sure after my graduation at some point sure!" I swallow and cover my mouth immediately. 

"Graduation?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

I nod, "yep!" I say without wanting to give out anymore information to him. "You still hate me, don't you?" he asks and I can tell he's dreading the answer. "I never hated you," I say softly not making eye contact. "I couldn't hate you even if I wanted too," I finish as I see the uber he ordered pull into the parking.

"Goodbye Niall," I say as I walk out of the lobby.

_______________

I swear the next chapter will be so much better, i know this is so bad and i am so SORRY!!!

I'm the worst when it comes to updating. I just recently quit my job after being treated awfully, and we've adopted a baby girl named Eden! SO life has been so very stressful!! I promise I'll try so much better! I hope u enjoy xx

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, LIKES AND COMMENTS!!