| 6 |

London, UK

"Can you please help me?" I call out to Niall. When I don't get a response I let out a small groan. I've noticed quite a change in Niall lately, not that it scares me as much as it worries me. I glance into the living room hoping to see Niall sprawled out on the couch but no such luck comes. "Okay then," I let out a sigh.

I place the food I've been preparing into the oven. "Niall?" I call out yet again, only to get no response. I put the timer on and then walk down the hallway to our bedroom. No sign, just the bed was made. "Niall James?" I call out one last time. I finally give up my search as I continue to come up empty handed. I walk out to the small garden area, hoping that maybe Niall will be watching golf on the television. I almost jump at the sight of Willie, only hoping that it would've been Niall. "Hey, didn't mean to scare ya," Willie says a sympathetic smile across his face. "It's fine! Have you seen Niall?" I ask, scratching the back of my neck. "He had something, I don't remember exactly what it was!" He says, his face questioning. "Oh okay," I sigh.

"Lunch will be ready in a little bit," I say as I walk back into the house. I'm upset to say the least, why Niall wouldn't tell me before he left is beyond me.  I hear the glass door slide open and I know it's just Willie. "What are you making? Smells amazing!" He says from behind me. "Mark suggested, chicken broccoli casserole!" I smile as I bend down to check the oven. The cheese is just melting across the top making my mouth water. "Mark always knows best," Willie says as he makes his way to sit at the counter. "Niall should be home soon," he says.

Once the food is done, Niall still isn't home. I grab three plates out of the cabinet, lying one next to the stove for Niall.

"Where is he?" Willie says, his tone one of anger. "I don't know," I sigh as I push a forkful of food into my mouth. Just as Willie opens his mouth again the front door opens and closes. We both look up and at the door, "welcome back!" Willie says with a slight eye roll. "Hello," Niall smiles, as if he did nothing wrong. I roll my eyes and get up from my spot. I walk over to the sink and begin to rinse my dish. I hear Niall's heavy footsteps behind me. I let out a silent groan, hoping no one will hear and succeeding. I hear a barstool being pulled out and I assume Niall's taking a seat. "Where did you go?" Willie asks, clearly asking just loud enough for me to hear. "I told you, I had a morning workout with Jarv," he lets out a sigh. "S.hit," he says as he lets out a huge sigh. "What?" Willie asks, I turn off the water and face both of them. My hands firmly planted into the sink.

"I didn't tell London," I look up from intense staring at my feet. "No, no you didn't." I sigh, he frowns. "I'm sorry baby," he says as he stands from his stool. "It's fine," I say, finally understanding. He didn't do anything they should have made me mad, except for not telling me where he was going and there isn't anything wrong with that. "I'm going to go shopping," Willie announces before walking out the door.

"I'm sorry babe," Niall says once again. "I said it was okay," I sigh and walk to the living room. I sit down on the couch, rubbing my stomach that's been in pain since this morning. I look over to see Niall's intense stare. "Why are you rubbing your stomach?" He says his eyes growing slightly wide. "It's been irritated, I think I'm getting sick!" I sigh and lay my head back. "Are you pregnant?" He asks his eyes as wide a saucers. "Oh my god, Niall! No!" I giggle. His face relaxes as he makes his way over to join me on the couch. "You think, I wouldn't tell you if I was pregnant?" I ask with a smirk on my lips. "No, you would! You were upset with me earlier I wasn't sure," he laughs as he scratches the back of his neck.

I'm about to fall asleep as I feel Niall's stubble nearing my cheek. "Baby," Niall's thick accent whispers in my ear, his stubble tickling my ear. "Hmm," I mumble and open one eye. "Will you come with me?" He asks, giving me the puppy dog face. "Where?" I ask as I sit up, my tiredness already rubbing off. "I want to go play golf with a few," he smiles, I know how much he loves golf but one day he can't just stay home. "Sure," I groan as I stand from the couch. "I'm going casual, I will not be playing because I suck!" I say as I walk off in the direction of our bedroom.