| 9 |

Belfast, Ireland

"The first Tee off we have Niall Horan," the announcer says and you hear the golf claps. I watch as Niall walks out onto the green. His eyes search the large crowd of older couples and younger fans. We make eye contact and his face lights up. I smile and pull out my phone. I find him in the camera and begin recording, he immediately waves at me. I can't help but let a small chuckle leave my lips. After a few moments it goes silent, purely silent. My eyes focused on Niall as he swings the club, hitting the ball into the air and sending it soaring. "Good Job, Niall!" the man next to me says just as Niall turns around.

Everyone follows Niall around the golf course, my smile doesn't leave my face as I watch him in pure bliss.

Someone taps me on the shoulder causing me to turn quickly. I look over my shoulder to see an older man with Niall's features. "Are you London?" The voice ask and I nod, "you must be Niall's father!" I ask with a smile. "That's me!" His very deep Irish accent says which makes me smile. "Please call me Bobby!" He says and chuckles. "Hi Bobby!" I smile and he pulls me into a lingering hug. "I'm glad I could finally meet the girl who's made my son fall in love after six years," he smiles as we pull out of the warm hug. I can't help the blush that creeps onto my face. "I'm her," I chuckle as we begin to walk to the next hole of the golf course. We talk as we follow Niall around, I can feel the stares. I know that I'm probably having my photo taken more than I've ever had it happen. I talk to Bobby for awhile while watching Niall take position.

I watch as Niall walks through the middle of the barricades, which are made of rope. I hold onto his coat to try and stick close behind him, Bobby is straight behind me as I can hear his thick accent. The sound of screaming girls yelling out at Niall doesn't mask the few awful things I hear about myself mixed in. I feel my lips begin to pout and keep my head down, not wanting to let out any tears break free. I keep my hands clasped onto Niall's arm. He stopped walking suddenly making me push into his side I let out a small chuckle. "What was that?" I hear him say, more of I hear the vibrations of his voice. He begins talking with some fan in the crowd and by the commotion going on it isn't pretty. I watch my boyfriend begin to get overly protective, "Niall please calm down! They were here for you before I knew you," I frown at the semi-sad realization. I watch as Niall faces me, "that doesn't give them the right!" He gives me a pout. I unattached my hand from his arm with a chuckle. "Just go meet your fans!" I nod as I begin walking with Mark McDonnell. I smile as I watch Niall interact with the young and older girls. "You really care about one another, don't you?" Mark says bringing m out of my transfixed stare. I simply nod my head, "he really means a lot to me! Thank you for holding off his PR things!" I nervously chuckle. "I wish the other end of management was as understanding as you," I add as I watch Niall slowly catching up to us.  "You know that eventually the PR stunts will have to happen to get more attention." He frowns while trying to keep a serious face. I let out a small sigh and nod as we take a seat on the patio of the clubhouse.  "I don't want them to tear you apart, really.." His voice trails off as Niall makes way over to us. I smile up at Niall as he takes a seat next to me. I nod to myself with a small frown on my face, I don't really know how a PR stunt would effect us. I knew very few things about how Niall's life style even worked, very very few things more like.

••••

Once back at the hotel I flop down onto the bed with a small sigh as I hear the shower come on. I stare at the ceiling for a good few minutes before getting up and walking to the balcony. I stand overlooking the city, letting my mind wander to the events that played out earlier today. I try not to let words effect me at all but some of the things that fans had to say about me being there were quite cruel. I use the word fans loosely, I look out into the city of Belfast. I rub my face with my hands and look down to see many fans gathered outside. I know that most of them have good intentions, I just don't get the point of stalking someone you love at all times. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel damp arms wrap themselves around my torso.  "Are you okay, lovely?" His accent thick in my ear, his stubble making an appearance as it brushes my neck. "I think so," I say trying not to show just how hurt the words made me feel. He places a small kiss to my temple, "you know it's okay to not be okay sometimes!" He whispers and kisses just below my ear.

"I know," I say with a frown as I finally make eye contact with him. His hair a wet mess atop his head, his bare chest glistening in the small bit of sunlight left from the day. "Are you o-okay?" He mumbles into my shoulder as he places another kiss. "Words hurt, I can't change that pang of hurt.." I say with a frown. "Lon," his voice sounds of guilt, as I feel his arms wrap tightly around my waist and kisses being placed all over my face. "I love you and thats all that matters," he says into my neck as he places yet another gentle kiss. It's that moment that I wanted so badly to tell him what Mark and I had discussed but I kept my mouth shut for the most part.

A few mumbled I love you's were spread, lots of kisses in intimate places, and clothing being shed. Niall managed to make me feel like I was the most important thing in his life. I smiled as I watched him sleep, soft puffing sounds coming from his lips which were slightly open. I run my fingers through his hair softly so that I don't wake him, I watch his chest rise and fall. When he sleeps it's like all his fears and stress simply fall away, he looks much younger in his sleep. My mind slowly and continuously makes its way back to what mark said earlier. I grab my phone from the floor and take a quick snapchat of his small snores. I save it and quickly post it to my story, I look back at him as I place a small kiss to his cheek.

I don't get to sleep until hours later, I wake up from a deep sleep to an empty feeling. I look over to see that Niall's not next to me, I feel my anxiety instantly begin to try and kick in. The hotel room is pure silence, Niall's side of the bed being perfectly made which makes my stomach drop. I stand from the bed grabbing the sheet around my naked body, I walk towards the bathroom and see the door wide open. My heart feels like it's pounding. Would he leave without notice? I padded around the hotel room before making my way outside to the balcony. I take a seat in one of the chairs with my phone grasped tightly in the other, I feel tears begin to well up. My mind wants to tell me he's gone but my heart says different, he wouldn't just leave without a note. I continue to tell myself encouraging things, I lay my head back on the chair.

_____________

COLLEGE. HAS. TAKEN. ALL. MY. TIME. :(
I'm hoping back into the swing of things soon, I hope you enjoyed. ❤️

Vote and comment pls pls pls xx thank you xx