Chapter Seventeen Here comes Trouble

Copyright © MarcyN

All Rights Reserved.

Hey, I'm working on MFH but please check out It Must Be Her..Robert and LaLa's Story vote and comment.

Thanks to everyone who has been following my story MFH. I’m going to be ending the story soon. I hope you like this chapter an stay tuned because it’s about to go down. Thanks again. MarcyN

Angelo was greet by Gloria his secretary as he came through the doors she followed him in his office to his desk.

“You have several messages from Ms Grant and your meeting with Eric Sutter has been rescheduled. “

She handed  him some files and left just as Rob entered.

“Chelsea ‘s been calling me off the hook. Trying to reach you”

“I told her that it was over, she seems to be having a hard time believing it.”

“Did you ever mention to Francesca about her?”

“No why would I do that?”

“I think you should and soon.”

Just as Rob spoke his cell went off. He looked down at the number and  answered .

“Why haven’t you been answering my calls?”

“Because the last time we spoke I told you that it was over.”

“Is it because you’re seeing someone?”

“Yes.”

“Well that’s never stopped me before.”

“Chelsea it’s over between us it was over when I caught  you in bed with Darwin.”

“That was a mistake, I told you I was sorry darling.”

“And I told you that it was over now good bye.” He clicked off.

Angelo looked over at Rob who had heard the whole conversation and shaking his head.

“I think you have a fatal attraction thing going on and you better let Francesca know sooner than later.”

Binochi House

Cella sat at her vanity applying her makeup looking over at her husband she noticed that he was fully dresses and watching television.“You think they decided to set a date?”

“ I wouldn’t bet on it Cella, Francesca and Angelo are a new breed they don’t follow  rules they make them.”

“I thought they would have gotten married by now with Francesca only having a couple of months lefty and truly I’ll be amazed if she last that long she looks like she’s going to deliver anytime.”

“Maybe she’s having more than one.”

 Cella stopped applying her makeup. “OhMyGod Vinny maybe she is that would explain why she’s so big.”

“That could be the answer.” He nodded still watching the television.

“You know I got Father Anthony on alert.”

“Why?”

“I’m thinking where going to have to perform the wedding as she delivers.”

“Cella you never learn let the kids handle this.”