Chapter Eighteen

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

Hello everyone, this was a real difficulty chapter to write but I finally finished it. I hope your satisfied with the results. Anyway I wanted to get some things out of the way so that Angelo could deal with what could be a major  problem for him and Francesca. I’m trying to end  this story soon..I hope to update  more frequently. Thanks for reading. MarcyN  

Angleo  felt her arms encircle his neck as she laid her head on his chest her tears seeping through his shirt as she cried. Lately she  had been going through mood swings. One minute she was a mean ass bitch the next she was crying like a baby.  When she  first started having these changes he thought she might be going off her rocker so to speak but his mother had told him that it was due to the hormonal changes her body was going though.  Actually giving him a book called the Expectant Daddy. It explained everything from the weird cravings to angry outburst and how the daddy should cope.  It was like a life savior for him.  As he nestled her head into his shoulder he rubbed her back and began a rhythmic rock.  This always made her feel better.  This was what the book called pre-parent bonding. This was getting to be a routine with them. They would come in the nursery, settle into the rocker and talk about their future.

“Angelo, I wish we could stay right here forever no one but you and me.”  Rocking slowly I wished it was possible. But in reality I knew I couldn’t keep the world at bay.   

“Everything is going to be ok, you can’t be getting all worked up. It’s not good for you or the babies.”

“ I  know it just everything is just so over whelming. “

“ I know but you have me.”

“ I know,  but Angelo, but you’re not the one whose gained fucking 30 pounds. You’re not the one who can see their feet” Francesca sat up straight turning to look at Angelo. “I waddle when I walk.”   Angelo was not expecting that one. It took all his self control skills to keep from laughing as he placed a finger over her lip to silent her.

 “ Francesca your carrying four babies. You’re going to walk differently.”

“Differently you need try walking with four babies wiggling and kicking.”

“I’m sorry baby, it’s all my fault.”

“You’re damn Skippy it’s your fault.”  He had to diffuse this one quickly

“Baby you know whatever you go through I go through. I might not literally feel it but it does affect me.”  He pulled her closer. “ When you hurt I hurt, it goes through my heart and I wish it was me instead. Just now when you were crying it tore me up apart Cella and Giana would have been out if I thought they  had hurt your feelings in anyway. “

“ You would have really kicked them out.” She looked up smiling.

“In a heartbeat they were out .” 

.  “ Angelo what are we going to do with four of them?”