Epilogue

A/N Thanks for reading Maid For Him please vote and comment.  That's the dress Giana picked out for Francesca. And please play the song as you read.

"Hey French I'm really liking that dress." Francesca smiled at her husband. She liked the form fitting white gown she had argued with her mother until she eventually tried it on and fell in love with it."My mom picked it out. I was actually worried about my post baby pouch." Angelo walked over to her wrapping his hands around her waist. "Well it's all gone now but in this dress we might be working on another one." Francesca slapped his hands away.  "Oh no we won't. "She smiled having memories of delivering the last four. Angelo looked at his wife he knew  she was having second thought about living the babies it would be her first time in two months. " You sure you want to go to this benefit ?  We paid for the tickets they got their money." 

"Yeah I'm ok I know I have to cut the string at some point." Angelo smiled giving her a reassuring hug this woman and their children were his world.  "You ready Mr. Binochi."

"Yes Mr. Binochi."

They went to the babies room gave them kisses. They were using two girls from the maid service that Francesca knew personally.  Francesca took a deep breath and said a prayer. Angelo  wrapped his fingers around her hand." Everything will be fine." He gave her a reasuring hug as he pulled her out the door.

They arrived at the cotillion  surprised that it was mostly family and friends who had showed up for the fund raiser."Does anything seem strange to you?" Angelo asked.

"Like we know everyone at this event  yes." It was  only moments after they entered that Cella and Giana bombarded her. " We need you assistance."  They got her into a room sat her down  two women came out one with a comb and curlers  the other  with a box filled with  makeup. "What's going on." Her mother smiled " Your getting married."

"I'm already married."

"Francesca Maria Moretti." Giana yelled.

"Binochi Mom."

Gian waved perfectly manicured finger at her dauughter. 

"You will not deny me this." Francesca stood in front of her mother pulling her into a hug."

"No mom I'm sorry for being selfish."

"Alright already...stop the water works." Everyone turned to Sophia who stood in the back with an open bottle of champagne ,  "Let's all have a drink and get this show on the road." 

"I guess I 'm going to be your Maid of honor." Lauren smiled at her bring her a bouquet  of tulips, lilies, white roses and orchids.  Francesca smiled and cried hugging her best friend.

Vinny put his arm around his  son"s shoulder.  He had given him three grandsons had taken the Binochi company  from a pop and son to global he was beyond proud.  "You know I looked forward to the day I can watch my son marry the woman he loves.  And hold my grandchildren and know I've done my job as a father and husband  and my legacy will live on in him."  Angelo turned to his father and smiled his father hugging him. "Time for a drink boy." Angelo's father led him to a room in the back where Rob  and his father in law, Carmine and his brother's  sat around a table drinking. "What's going on dad?"

Sal stood up walked to him and hugged him. "Your officially marrying my daughter." He handed him a drink  salute son. Everyone drank up.

 Francesca felt the butterflies in her stomach. She was happy and nervous her father  was at her side and she still felt like she was going to pass out."  I love you little girl today  I'm officially  giving you to the man you love your children's father."

" Oh Daddy." Francesca smiled kissing her father..  They turned as the music started Francesca watched as the bridesmaids  each escorted by a groomsman walked down the aisle followed by Lauren who was meet by Rob. Her entry music started she was surprised and shocked she couldn't hold back the tears so she  let them  flow as she walked with her father down the asile as Elvis sang Can't Help Falling In Love With You...

Wise men say, only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you . Shall I stay would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surly to the sea Darling so it goes somethings are meant to be . Take my hand. Take my whole life too,  for I can't help falling in love with you.  

 When she had finally reached Angelo. she looked into his eyes  they were misty . She looked over at her mother she sat with Cella they had the babies all dressed and wiggly .  "Who gives this woman to this man."  Father Perry asked.

"I do." Her father kissed her cheek and placed her hand in Angelo's. They looked at each other and laughed. " I love you Angelo."

""I love you to Francesca. Your my life and my love."

"You two ready ? " Father Perry asked.

"Yes." They said in unison.

"Let's do this then."Francesca handed her bouquet to Lauren.

"Dearly Beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Angelo and Francesca."

Two Hours Later

"Angelo toss the damn garter." Someone shouted from the crowd.

 Angelo turned around and flung the white and blue garter in the air.  He  and Francesca looked to see who caught it and were not  surprised to see Robert holding it by one finger.

"Looks like your next bro." Angelo shouted.

"Oh no I'm not....I love being a bachelor.  

"I'll give you a year man."

"A year for what ?" Francesca asked looking from Angelo to Rob.

"It's man talk baby" Angelo said pulling her into his arms.

"Oh that's so sexist of you Angelo." La smiled at them.

"Lauren you owe me a dance." Rob put in as he took her hand and pulling her before she could refuse.

"Eleven months." Angelo shouted.

"You're giving them eleven months?" Francesca smiled up at her husband.

"I think less than that."

"How did you know what I was talking about." Angelo asked.

"A little fish told me."

A/N If you liked Maid For Him  check out  It Must Be Her : Lauren and Robert's story and Caught and Cuff : Tamara and Eric's story.