Satisfaction

It had been two weeks since my last lay. I was starting to think something was wrong with me. So was Jan. She wouldn’t shut up about it. Always reminding me about the fact that I haven’t wanted any of the girls I’ve seen around. It’s not that I didn’t want to screw; I just didn’t want to screw any of them.

                Sara was still catching my eye though. Every now and then she’d move a certain way, or lean, or really anything, and that hungry, wanting feeling would flare up. Every day it was something new. We didn’t talk a lot, I was okay with that though, I never talk to women I have one night stands with.

                Today’s little thing that drove me into that lustful place was her chef’s jacket. It was hot in the room today, and so she left the first couple buttons undone, and if she leaned over just right I could see down into it. It was hard not to stare. She has this effect on me that I can’t explain.

                “You okay Dev?” She looked over at me and I tore my eyes away from her.

                “Fine, why?” My throat clenched up a bit when she looked at me with those eyes.

                “You’re acting strange.” She had this playful smirk. She’s lucky I had self control, otherwise she would have been pinned against a wall or a table or something.

                I just shrugged, “I feel fine.”

                “If you say so.”

                Was it her doing this to me? I haven’t had sex in weeks and I can’t stop thinking about her. She was great in bed, spectacular actually, but that had never stopped me before. But ever since I slept with her, I hadn’t been able to sleep with anyone else. Then again, it could be that I hadn’t slept with anyone since school started.

                “Dev?”

                “Huh?” I was once again jerked from my thoughts.

                “You seem really out of it today. You sure you’re okay?” Her body was dangerously close to mine.

                “I’m sure.” I could smell her, vanilla and lavender.

                After that there was just some small talk, but I couldn’t stop thinking about what was wrong with me.

                I came up empty.

                When class was over she started walking out of class with her friends. Have you ever just done something royally stupid because you weren’t thinking anymore? That’s what this entire thing was.

                “Hey, Sara, can I talk to you?” Her friends all smiled, a couple laughed quietly.

                She quickly glared at them and then looked back at me. She raised an eyebrow and shrugged, “Sure.”

                She followed me down a deserted hallway; I wasn’t sure what it was used for, all I cared about was that it wasn’t being used right now.

                I stood there for a little bit, looking at her, trying to figure it out. She started unbuttoning the jacket to reveal a light purple cami. I swallowed the lump in my throat and said, “What did you do?”

                She looked a little confused. “What do you mean?”

                I stepped toward her and soon she was pressed up against the cold brick wall, my hands on either side of her, pinning her between me and the wall. She didn’t seem to mind though; she had that smirk playing along her lips. God that was sexy. “What did you do to me?”